Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inshore

Daiwa Phantom Hyper LT vs Shimano Stradic FL???

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Daiwa may want to bring this reel (or similar) to the States if they want to compete.

JMO... Thoughts anyone?

Daiwa’s new light tackle workhorse has arrived with the introduction of the Phantom Hyper LT. Blending design and leading edge technologies with unrivalled value to deliver anglers one of the most feature packed mid range spin reels for some time.

Daiwa’s LT Concept provides strength and weightlessness, quality and performance, while a Machine Cut Forged Tough Digigear delivers class leading gear strength and smoothness. A Metal Alloy body enhances reel sensitivity and strength while Air Rotor provides balance and support for ultimate reel performance.

A Long Cast ABS spool, Air Bail and ATD technologies combine for untouchable line control, while a Machine Cut Handle keeps weight down, and helps deliver a level of refinement that has to be seen to be believed. Available in four deep spool sizes from 3000D-6000D, the Phantom is sure to impress.

5A35DB76-FCD3-4D23-A61A-2A35833D879E.jpeg

4 hours ago, jerome gagnon said:

i like the caldia lt...zaion, magsealed, less expensive than a balistic for about the same stuff where it counts...but ordering from europe kind of sux...

Minus the forged machined, buttery smoove aluminum main gear in favor of cast zinc.

6 hours ago, Inshore said:

Daiwa may want to bring this reel (or similar) to the States if they want to compete.

JMO... Thoughts anyone?

Daiwa’s new light tackle workhorse has arrived with the introduction of the Phantom Hyper LT. Blending design and leading edge technologies with unrivalled value to deliver anglers one of the most feature packed mid range spin reels for some time.

Daiwa’s LT Concept provides strength and weightlessness, quality and performance, while a Machine Cut Forged Tough Digigear delivers class leading gear strength and smoothness. A Metal Alloy body enhances reel sensitivity and strength while Air Rotor provides balance and support for ultimate reel performance.

A Long Cast ABS spool, Air Bail and ATD technologies combine for untouchable line control, while a Machine Cut Handle keeps weight down, and helps deliver a level of refinement that has to be seen to be believed. Available in four deep spool sizes from 3000D-6000D, the Phantom is sure to impress.

5A35DB76-FCD3-4D23-A61A-2A35833D879E.jpeg

I tried ordering back in june when I ordered my stradic fl.....unfortunately the malaysian shop didnt have it.   Why that reel wasn't launched here I'll never know.

It's a direct shot at the FL..just look at the color...although there's nothin keeping water out and it is missing some key things that make the FL better than daiwa's sub certate reels.