superstriper

why are we sending more troops to saudi arabia?

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

they did not help us during world war two at normandy

they sent us a bunch of folks on 9/11

they have their own money and weapons

I thought we were not going to be the worlds police or sending our soldiers to the mid east?

Do you think American soldiers should be sent to Saudi Arabia to protect their oil which this what this really is about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

Our latest military stuff being deployed to protect oil industry. Our men operating not foreigners giving tech to China.

 

You sound like they are lined up as cannon fodder.

Why do we have to protect Saudi oil? If we are pumping so much we don’t need theirs. Saudi’s have been trained on equipment just sell it to them and let them worry about.

Or maybe Trump should take the thousand troops he doesn’t think are in Syria , but actually are and send then too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Jay Dog said:

Why do we have to protect Saudi oil? If we are pumping so much we don’t need theirs. Saudi’s have been trained on equipment just sell it to them and let them worry about.

YES! ^^knows stuff^^

 

We do not need them at all. Let them kill each other if that's what they want to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump did not help us in the Vietnam War,

yet he is CIC 

go figure.

 

But McCain did, unlike Obama, and when the time came to choose between the two, the ****ing Left vilified McCain and chose Obama.

 

So **** the Left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure, let's just sit back and watch Saudi's oil infrastructure get blown up by Iran or one of it's proxies.

 

So what if oil spikes to 200$/Bbl. Anybody remember the trigger for the Great Recession?

Do any of you really think that would not trigger a global recession and that we would be immune from it?

 

Unfortunately, it is in our best national interests to make sure Saudi oil infrastructure stays intact and fully functional. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Sure, let's just sit back and watch Saudi's oil infrastructure get blown up by Iran or one of it's proxies.

 

So what if oil spikes to 200$/Bbl. Anybody remember the trigger for the Great Recession?

Do any of you really think that would not trigger a global recession and that we would be immune from it?

 

Unfortunately, it is in our best national interests to make sure Saudi oil infrastructure stays intact and fully functional. 

 

 

The trigger for the Great Recession was the spike in oil?

 

I thought it was because Bush deregulated the banks. Or that’s what the Leftys here tell us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No more troops anywhere in the Middle East.  Why can’t Europe protect their oil ?
 And screw the saudis, they are responsible for 9/11.  Why do all our politicians do their bidding.  
Trump is really effing up lately.  


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

The trigger for the Great Recession was the spike in oil?

 

I thought it was because Bush deregulated the banks. Or that’s what the Leftys here tell us. 

You will never get it right. It was the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA) that got the ball rolling. Thought you were up on these things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stonesipher said:

You will never get it right. It was the Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA) that got the ball rolling. Thought you were up on these things.

Huh?    :headscratch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, ridenfish said:

No more troops anywhere in the Middle East.  Why can’t Europe protect their oil ?
 And screw the saudis, they are responsible for 9/11.  Why do all our politicians do their bidding.  
Trump is really effing up lately.  


 

What do you believe will happen to the price of ALL oil, ours included, if the Saudi supply is removed from the world market?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.