scoobydoo

First time using mobile to view sol in awhile... Second post

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

While typing a reply. I got this loud beep and took over had to close browser tab. 

Screenshot_20191011-150658_Chrome.jpg

On 10/11/2019 at 3:10 PM, scoobydoo said:

While typing a reply. I got this loud beep and took over had to close browser tab. 

Screenshot_20191011-150658_Chrome.jpg

I know I’m a little late to the post here but, these are all ads. The ones that ask you to buy somthing or your phone is infected with a virus ect. Don’t buy or call anything from these websites, nor click any suspicious links   (as they can have viruses on them) like the one in the picture. Many of these are scams and you just do a million surveys which never end. just close out the tab and resume with your day :) 

34 mins ago, Flips said:

I know I’m a little late to the post here but, these are all ads. The ones that ask you to buy somthing or your phone is infected with a virus ect. Don’t buy or call anything from these websites, nor click any suspicious links   (as they can have viruses on them) like the one in the picture. Many of these are scams and you just do a million surveys which never end. just close out the tab and resume with your day :) 

To correct the above, they are not ads - they are hijacks - we do not allow them, our ad networks do not allow them, they are shown by malicious advertisers that submit one ad and then once approved they display code that violates the terms of their agreement.  So just to be clear, those are not ads we or our networks have sold in order to generate revenue - they are thieving, dishonest scumbags presenting code they agreed not to show :read:

TimS