Belmo

Are All Women Insane?

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

It's a general question. I keep holding out hope that the answer is No, but the empirical data I've collected in my 46 years on this planet says Yes. They all show themselves to be nutso eventually. 

Discuss.

They seem to be getting more and more "crazy" these past few years.

Probably related to that retarded "#metoo" movement.

Here's an interesting point to ponder...In many states now (it's been building for some time now) a women/wife can have her spouse/mate removed from the house just by "claiming" he touched her.

I know in MA that if a man is "accused" by his spouse/mate of physical abuse, EVEN WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL PROOF, he is arrested and charged with domestic abuse. In otherwords, he is GUILTY until he can prove he is INNOCENT.

A lot of these "crazy" women will make these claims whenever they don't get their way, thinking that they can "keep their man in line" with these threats. What sucks is the courts don't care if the claims are false, just that a claim was made. How asinine is that?

Belmo  did you really need to ask this question  ?  I love my wife and she is definitely insane, she married me didn't she ? They just think differently than we do,  it seems they can't think logically.

2 hours ago, Belmo said:

It's a general question. I keep holding out hope that the answer is No, but the empirical data I've collected in my 46 years on this planet says Yes. They all show themselves to be nutso eventually. 

Discuss.

I thought you were much older...explains a lot....

11 mins ago, MarkG said:

I thought you were much older...explains a lot....

I've always looked a lot younger than I am. When I was 13, I looked like a fetus. :th:

1 min ago, DoorGunner said:

Mine isn't but she worries about me. Always keeps her hand on the door handle when I'm driving and get real quiet. :scared:

Remove the door handle. That will put an end to that.

5 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

Mine isn't but she worries about me. Always keeps her hand on the door handle when I'm driving and get real quiet. :scared:

Yup, my gf too....she twitches like a puppet on strings.   But then she locks the door to the garage if she sees one itty bitty spider crawling on the wall.  :why:

Edited by GeoffT