Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillyBallGame

Striper fishing podcast episode with SOL member

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Wanted to share a podcast episode I did with member @The Graveyard Shift

Listen on Apple Podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000452127684

Lots of great info here for fly anglers and surfcasters, especially as it pertains to fishing inlets and estuaries at night. Dan is a true fishing scientist, as you all probably know. This is a long one. Have a great time sitting down with Dan and chatting about fishing.

*TimS gave me permission to post this here. 

@BillyBallGame didn't realize you did those podcasts, been following for a little while, awesome content. Graveyard is the man - nice, knowledgeable and super helpful. His rigorous logs and information kept me motivated and optimistic during my first full season in MA the past few months. This was a great episode. 

55 mins ago, greenmachine96 said:

@BillyBallGame didn't realize you did those podcasts, been following for a little while, awesome content. Graveyard is the man - nice, knowledgeable and super helpful. His rigorous logs and information kept me motivated and optimistic during my first full season in MA the past few months. This was a great episode. 

Thanks for listening! Much appreciated. He's absolutely the man. 

listened to the Dan Wells episode last night on my commute home. nice interview, considering he has only been at it a short time it will be interesting to see how his techniques evolve over the years.  good podcast. 

On 10/15/2019 at 9:47 PM, zenman said:

Saw this yesterday and listened this morning. Very interesting and made me think about how I fish my local bay. Sure to put some of this into practice 

Thanks for the listen. Much appreciated.