Who's zoomin who?

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

The narrative so far is that the two Soviet Born "clients" of Rudy G.'s are in fact his henchmen......

that somehow Rudy is pulling their strings and orchestrating the scandal (smear campaigns, funneling cash etc.)

but what are the odds that this is the other way around and these guys are really letting Trump via Rudy know what Russia expects of them.....

and handing out the treats for a job well done.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

6 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

My guess is that would be a real long shot.

not really.

as you say it's hard to recruit "henchmen"

my guess is that these guys are the conduit for the Russian cash,

and I'm guessing there is a good shot that they were telling Rudy what was expected of Trump.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

not really.

as you say it's hard to recruit "henchmen"

my guess is that these guys are the conduit for the Russian cash,

and I'm guessing there is a good shot that they were telling Rudy what was expected of Trump.

I don't believe that at all, but if it were true, Trump should be jailed.  I don't believe in Bigfoot or unicorns either, so I'm thinking my assumption is safe.

Edited by MikeM58

8 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

I don't believe that at all, but if it were true, Trump should be jailed.  I don't believe in Bigfoot or unicorns either, so I'm thinking my assumption is safe.

LOL

dude they have been arrested 

for funneling cash,

from Russia

to the GOP.

if you had a pony with a horn up your ass it might be time to start believing in unicorns.

there is a VERY good chance that the men currently being called Rudy's "henchmen" were in fact the shot callers in the Ukraine scandal.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

53 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

LOL

for funneling cash,

from Russia

to the GOP.

if you had a pony with a horn up your ass it might be time to start believing in unicorns.

there is a VERY good chance that the men currently being called Rudy's "henchmen" were in fact the shot callers in the Ukraine scandal.

Taking orders from Putin and telling Trump what to do?

"but what are the odds that this is the other way around and these guys are really letting Trump via Rudy know what Russia expects of them.....

and handing out the treats for a job well done."

That's what you were claiming and you're full of sheep dip IMO.

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

my guess is that these guys are the conduit for the Russian cash

57 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

for funneling cash,

from Russia

Ukrainian money... are you really pushing lamebrained conspiracy theories again? 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

The narrative so far is that the two Soviet Born "clients" of Rudy G.'s are in fact his henchmen......

that somehow Rudy is pulling their strings and orchestrating the scandal (smear campaigns, funneling cash etc.)

but what are the odds that this is the other way around and these guys are really letting Trump via Rudy know what Russia expects of them.....

I think you have reached the next level of TDS.

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

Ukrainian money... are you really pushing lamebrained conspiracy theories again? 

I don't think SDNY knows the ultimate source of the illegal donations. But since some of the objectives were to advance Ukrainian interests, it's not a stretch to think Ukrainian money might be involved. :rav:

This annotation helps if yawanna read the indictment search

The wild indictment of Rudy’s associates, annotated

Edited by patchyfog

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Ask Hillary. She recommended them to Rudy for a job well done.

11 mins ago, patchyfog said:

I don't think SDNY knows the ultimate source of the illegal donations. But since some of the objectives were to advance Ukrainian interests, it's not a stretch to think Ukrainian money might be involved. :rav:

This annotation helps if yawanna read the indictment search

The wild indictment of Rudy’s associates, annotated

Of course Ukrainian money is involved :rolleyes:

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James