fish'nmagician

Who's zoomin who?

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

The narrative so far is that the two Soviet Born "clients" of Rudy G.'s are in fact his henchmen......

that somehow Rudy is pulling their strings and orchestrating the scandal (smear campaigns, funneling cash etc.)

but what are the odds that this is the other way around and these guys are really letting Trump via Rudy know what Russia expects of them.....

and handing out the treats for a job well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is that would be a real long shot.

 

How does one get to be a "henchman"?  Do you need a recruiter or can you apply directly?

 

If these guys are guilty of something bad, I hope they go to jail for a long time.  We'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

My guess is that would be a real long shot.

not really.

as you say it's hard to recruit "henchmen"

my guess is that these guys are the conduit for the Russian cash,

and I'm guessing there is a good shot that they were telling Rudy what was expected of Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

not really.

as you say it's hard to recruit "henchmen"

my guess is that these guys are the conduit for the Russian cash,

and I'm guessing there is a good shot that they were telling Rudy what was expected of Trump.

I don't believe that at all, but if it were true, Trump should be jailed.  I don't believe in Bigfoot or unicorns either, so I'm thinking my assumption is safe.

Edited by MikeM58

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

I don't believe that at all, but if it were true, Trump should be jailed.  I don't believe in Bigfoot or unicorns either, so I'm thinking my assumption is safe.

LOL

dude they have been arrested 

for funneling cash,

from Russia

to the GOP.

 

if you had a pony with a horn up your ass it might be time to start believing in unicorns.

 

there is a VERY good chance that the men currently being called Rudy's "henchmen" were in fact the shot callers in the Ukraine scandal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

LOL

dude they have been arrested 

for funneling cash,

from Russia

to the GOP.

 

if you had a pony with a horn up your ass it might be time to start believing in unicorns.

 

there is a VERY good chance that the men currently being called Rudy's "henchmen" were in fact the shot callers in the Ukraine scandal.

Taking orders from Putin and telling Trump what to do?

"but what are the odds that this is the other way around and these guys are really letting Trump via Rudy know what Russia expects of them.....

and handing out the treats for a job well done."

That's what you were claiming and you're full of sheep dip IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

my guess is that these guys are the conduit for the Russian cash

 

57 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

dude they have been arrested 

for funneling cash,

from Russia

 

Ukrainian money... are you really pushing lamebrained conspiracy theories again? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, MikeM58 said:

 

That's what you were claiming and you're full of sheep dip IMO.

time will tell.

 

I doubt Rudy could ORDER then to funnel Russian money into GOP campaigns......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

The narrative so far is that the two Soviet Born "clients" of Rudy G.'s are in fact his henchmen......

that somehow Rudy is pulling their strings and orchestrating the scandal (smear campaigns, funneling cash etc.)

but what are the odds that this is the other way around and these guys are really letting Trump via Rudy know what Russia expects of them.....

and handing out the treats for a job well done.

I think you have reached the next level of TDS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

 

 

Ukrainian money... are you really pushing lamebrained conspiracy theories again? 

I don't think SDNY knows the ultimate source of the illegal donations. But since some of the objectives were to advance Ukrainian interests, it's not a stretch to think Ukrainian money might be involved. :rav:

 

This annotation helps if yawanna read the indictment search

 

The wild indictment of Rudy’s associates, annotated

Edited by patchyfog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

The narrative so far is that the two Soviet Born "clients" of Rudy G.'s are in fact his henchmen......

that somehow Rudy is pulling their strings and orchestrating the scandal (smear campaigns, funneling cash etc.)

but what are the odds that this is the other way around and these guys are really letting Trump via Rudy know what Russia expects of them.....

and handing out the treats for a job well done.

Ask Hillary. She recommended them to Rudy for a job well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, patchyfog said:

I don't think SDNY knows the ultimate source of the illegal donations. But since some of the objectives were to advance Ukrainian interests, it's not a stretch to think Ukrainian money might be involved. :rav:

 

This annotation helps if yawanna read the indictment search

 

The wild indictment of Rudy’s associates, annotated

Of course Ukrainian money is involved :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Of course Ukrainian money is involved :rolleyes:

What about Russian?

 

Edited by patchyfog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.