DoorGunner

I didn't hear all of it.

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Today show had Michelle Obama on and her and Jenna Bush are going to Vietnam. Something about international girls something or other but it made me feel so stupid. She said that we didn't have to go to Vietnam and we could hold a bake sale. Would have been a good thing to know back in 69. 

Just now, DoorGunner said:

Today show had Michelle Obama on and her and Jenna Bush are going to Vietnam. Something about international girls something or other but it made me feel so stupid. She said that we didn't have to go to Vietnam and we could hold a bake sale. Would have been a good thing to know back in 69. 

Hindsight is 20 20. 

1 min ago, bospa357 said:

Huh! Who'da thunk a few muffins, cookies and brownies could have resolved everything without such a great loss of life and sacrifices. 

Morans. :dismay:

We were told a few years ago, by this woman’s husband , a hug and a job would end the craziness in the ME! 

They both go over but only one comes back...because Michelle with let Jenna open her mouth at the wrong time and end up in a labor camp making crappy fishing reels and lures for the American market...

18 hours ago, bigfish4me said:

Read today that Hanoi Jane is going to move to Washington Dc with the soul intent of protesting and getting arrested.... she deserves a one way ticket to Gitmo.

Whats the saying?  Any publicity is good publicity. 

On 10/11/2019 at 8:33 AM, bospa357 said:

Huh! Who'da thunk a few muffins, cookies and brownies could have resolved everything without such a great loss of life and sacrifices. 

Morans. :dismay:

And NO STANDING IN LINE!!!

18 hours ago, SallyGrowler said:

I thought Hindsight was 50-50 according to Yogi Berra

Nobody goes to Viet Nam any more. It's too crowded.