anystripe

G Loomis NRX Inshore

18 posts in this topic

I have a brand new NRX Inshore that I want to sell. It’s 7’8” 3/16-3/4 MH. It’s brand new with the tags on it and it’s inside a Loomis rod sock. It’s a ridiculously light rod. I’d like $600, but I’d accept a respectable offer. (Price tag is $675 new).  

I’d also consider a partial trade for a 7’6” Avid or Legend Inshore plus cash. 

A1509DBD-1B9F-4E79-8992-9B3366D79E63.jpeg

F91DD69F-BF44-4601-970E-1C64609F46A2.jpeg

On 11/21/2019 at 8:13 PM, genavorn said:

I have Legend Inshore Xtreem (white blank ) I have both spinning or casting .Let me know , if you may be interested . MH 1/2- 11/4  7'

Thanks for the offer, but I'm actually not a big fan of the Xtreme's and I'd be looking for something 7'6". I'm honestly hyst looking to sell this thing at this point, which is why I dropped the price so much.

Hi.  I have a brand new with tags St. Croix 7'6" Avid Inshore, model #VIS76HF.  Its the 7'6" Heavy Power model, rated for 3/4-2 ounce lures.  It retails new for $290.00.

If interested, I would offer this new Avid Inshore Rod plus $175.00 PayPal for the NRX.  I can post pictures if interested.

Thanks

On 11/29/2019 at 9:09 AM, JoeP said:

Hi.  I have a brand new with tags St. Croix 7'6" Avid Inshore, model #VIS76HF.  Its the 7'6" Heavy Power model, rated for 3/4-2 ounce lures.  It retails new for $290.00.

If interested, I would offer this new Avid Inshore Rod plus $175.00 PayPal for the NRX.  I can post pictures if interested.

Thanks

I actually picked up a Avid Inshore on friday. Either way, yours would be a little heavier than I'd want. Appreciate the offer though.

Final price drop. $400 takes it, otherwise I'll keep it,

On 12/1/2019 at 10:41 AM, saltygator said:

I would like to respectfully offer $350 shipped to Florida, zip code 32605.

21 hours ago, JoeP said:

I'll take the rod for $400 shipped PayPal.

Thanks

Appreciate the offers, but I didn't include "shipped" in the post because I didn't have any intent to ship the rod. 1) no shipping tube on hand 2) shipping price + paypal fees exceed what I'm willing to the let the rod go for. I'm firm on the $400 for the rod, otherwise I'll keep it (msrp tag is $675) Thanks.

1 hour ago, anystripe said:

Appreciate the offers, but I didn't include "shipped" in the post because I didn't have any intent to ship the rod. 1) no shipping tube on hand 2) shipping price + paypal fees exceed what I'm willing to the let the rod go for. I'm firm on the $400 for the rod, otherwise I'll keep it (msrp tag is $675) Thanks.

Gotcha! Best of luck with the sale, this is a great price. By far my favorite rod I own