modelcitizen

Kevin Hart accident

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

Accident investigation report in from CHP finds accident caused by reckless driving made worse by none of occupants wearing seat belts.

Operator of car inexperienced in driving car with 700 hp. Experienced driver could have countersteered and kept car straight without lifting from gas pedal and driven through that situation,letting off  gas pedal when desired instead of in a panic as car rotated with steering wheel straight. As big as brakes on that car were,couldn’t stop car before running out of real estate.

Fortunate no one died.

4 mins ago, bospa357 said:

More money than brains.

Some aren’t equipped with skills to handle cars like that. I’m referring to person driving car. Kevin Hart has history with owning/driving muscle cars-enough to respect power of that car. 

No way i’d be letting anyone drive that car-with me in it unless 100% sure of their car handling skills and most certainly with occupants not wearing seat belts,me included.

Pretty good chance that car had  race harnesses in it to keep you in place in g forces engine,suspension and brakes can develop to be able to drive it and keep control of it. They’re not easy to get in and each needs to be adjusted to  driver/occupant of seat. 

My assumption is they didn’t want to bother with taking time to get properly strapped in,big mistake.

3 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

if you give a rats ass about Kevin Hart maybe you should be hanging in the PG instead. 

If you’re referring to me,I can’t stand the guy but know he’s familiar with muscle cars. He effed up letting someone else with no skills drive him in his car and allowing this with no one being strapped in.

Oh,and no need to come off like a douche,maybe can’t help yourself...

Just now, modelcitizen said:

If you’re referring to me,I can’t stand the guy but know he’s familiar with muscle cars. He effed up letting someone else with no skills drive him in his car and allowing this with no one being strapped in.

Oh,and no need to come off like a douche,maybe can’t help yourself...

i bet you wear a rat tail mullet. 

17 mins ago, cleatis said:

I don't care who you are, with out a harness when you oversteer and it snaps back, you end up in the passengers seat.

Agreed,in this case I believe driver didn’t steer at all. Car was straight when throttle applied,likely had a death grip on steering wheel holding on and car rotated and did what it did without proper steering input. You can see that in original pics where car left the road.