drumfish213

GRS- new lower prices

13 posts in this topic

Re-posting this with what is left from the larger lot I was selling. In the pictures there are plugs that have already sold.

GRS (numbered in the pictures)

1. White Pearl,  7.8 oz, new, one pointer from storage, GRS stamp on the top near the tail,  was $125, then $115, now $100

5. Bunker, 4.3 oz, never swam, small crack near rear hanger, no tail hook/flag, labeled GRS 2006 on top near tail in gold, was $100, then $90, now $85

6. Bunker, 4.2 oz, used, small crack near rear hanger, stamped GRS, written 2006 on top near tail in silver, was $85, now $75

Take them all for $250 plus shipping

Prices are picked up in Red Bank, NJ

Shipping/ PP fees are $5 for one plug, $10 for 2-5 plugs. Paypal only for shipped plugs.

Open to offers on combined orders.

Helping out a friend who does not know how to sell things online. I described everything based on what he told me and to the best of my knowledge. In the descriptions I erred on the side of saying something was used even if it may not have been. Swam means I think it was only swam once or twice, used means there is some rust on the hooks. If there is a part of the plug you can not see in the picture let me know and I will add whatever angle you would like. 

IMG_9648.jpg

IMG_9647.jpg

IMG_9646.jpg

IMG_9645.jpg

IMG_9644.jpg

IMG_9643.jpg

IMG_9642.jpg

IMG_9641.jpg

Edited by drumfish213
Added pictures

2 mins ago, jcrane said:

Hey bud. Going to hold at 65

No worries. If I change my mind I will let you know. With the fees and shipping I just can't go that low right now. 

23 mins ago, drumfish213 said:

No worries. If I change my mind I will let you know. With the fees and shipping I just can't go that low right now. 

Ok cool. My $65 was me covering fees