The Riddler

Pats vs Giants

Rate this topic

70 posts in this topic

Gronk sucks...he is a worst host than Montana.  Old Patriots will turn into salesmen when they are done with the game...when its over?  Go away and bang some chics.  Enjoy the money. 

Lolol brady ya bum

They called a late hit on the giants wtf are they looking at.  That was the worst call ive ever seen jesus christ.

Edited by gobigblue

I cant even comprehend what they refs called in that int return.  Thats like a 45 yd penalty difference.  I guess its going to be one of these games.

3 mins ago, gobigblue said:

Lolol brady ya bum

They called a late hit on the giants wtf are they looking at.  That was the worst call ive ever seen jesus christ.

It was spot on Commie!

Just now, gobigblue said:

I cant even comprehend what they refs called in that int return.  Thats like a 45 yd penalty difference.  I guess its going to be one of these games.

The penalty on that was terrible. Hit out of bounds by Patriots all day. That was no foul by a Giant on Brady. 

1 min ago, The Riddler said:

The penalty on that was terrible. Hit out of bounds by Patriots all day. That was no foul by a Giant on Brady. 

Lol then they come back after the break and show something else and it was even softer lmfao 

Buck and aikman are verbal HIV