Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
codfish

Are we handing the election to the Dems?

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

Lately it was inviting terrorists to Camp David the week of 911 next a call for Ukraine to investigate his political rival, today we watch our allies kurds on live TV get butchered by Turkey, and this morning wonder if Giuliani will be Michael Cohen cell mate. Is it time to cut our loses and make a go of it with Pence and get him ready for 2020. The entire situation is going terribly wrong, What say you??

18 mins ago, codfish said:

Is it time to cut our loses and make a go of it with Pence and get him ready for 2020. The entire situation is going terribly wrong, What say you??

I would tell you that Pence would lose and it wouldn't even be close.  Pence is a sedated Jeb Bush.

I hope the Dems win, so we can attack them, shout them down, use 90% of the media to tear down OUR POTUS, freak out every day, and spend year after year trying to Impeach our POTUS. OUR. Notice how I use that word.

The Dems have no chance. Look at the group of freaks they are running. You’ve got to be a complete loser to vote D. Or depend solely on the goverNment to survive. 

Either way, you are a complete loser in life. 

I’m done to be perfectly honest... 

Turkey was a bridge too far for me.... I won’t vote for him in 2020 

I'm not gonna get hysterical about him though 

Edited by RiverRaider

4 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

I’m done to be perfectly honest... 

Turkey was a bridge too far for me.... I won’t vote for him in 2020 

I'm not gonna get hysterical about him though 

Turkey is a NATO member. We need to support them. 

27 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

The Dems have no chance. Look at the group of freaks they are running. You’ve got to be a complete loser to vote D. Or depend solely on the goverNment to survive. 

Either way, you are a complete loser in life. 

I agree :)we get rid of Trump, we get Pence, he will beat all the loser Dems end of story:) thanks for sharing

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

I don’t see the upside 

There were less than 1000 US service men there already. We have given enough to these savages. They can all kill each other in the name of Allah. 

Let Europe and NATO defend them. Or let Turkey open the door for these savages to flood Europe and make it a bigger S hole than it already is. 

Im done being the worlds piggy bank and police force. We could have built thousands of great schools in the US with what we have spent in the ME. 

1 min ago, codfish said:

I agree :)we get rid of Trump, we get Pence, he will beat all the loser Dems end of story:) thanks for sharing

Pence would never stand up to the MSM. No chance. 

2 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

There were less than 1000 US service men there already. We have given enough to these savages. They can all kill each other in the name of Allah. 

Let Europe and NATO defend them. Or let Turkey open the door for these savages to flood Europe and make it a bigger S hole than it already is. 

Im done being the worlds piggy bank and police force. We could have built thousands of great schools in the US with what we have spent in the ME. 

Yes x 1000

1 min ago, Maine Guide said:

I don't want the US taking responsibility for everything either, never did. If you mean what you say, are you ready to cut defense spending by say a third? 

1 min ago, patchyfog said:

I don't want the US taking responsibility for everything either, never did. If you mean what you say, are you ready to cut defense spending by say a third? 

Yes

10 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

I don’t see the upside 

With Erdogan as leader, I'd say they're a rogue NATO member. But they got that important location. Too bad about that.