EBHarvey

FYI

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

so, the younger one had it like a month ago, very mild case, and nobody else caught it.  now I have it.  apparently it can live on clothes, toys, etc for a really long time, so I think I got it from fishing old laundry out from under their beds last week.   it's wild though, you get these like little pimple-looking sores, but each one feels like there's a shard of glass under your skin.  my feet, hands, and mouth/tongue/throat are covered with them.  hurts to walk, talk, type.

5 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

so, the younger one had it like a month ago, very mild case, and nobody else caught it.  now I have it.  apparently it can live on clothes, toys, etc for a really long time, so I think I got it from fishing old laundry out from under their beds last week.   it's wild though, you get these like little pimple-looking sores, but each one feels like there's a shard of glass under your skin.  my feet, hands, and mouth/tongue/throat are covered with them.  hurts to walk, talk, type.

Fishing old laundry!  Jesus Eeeebs, you resemble Ramona Africa. Square that place away! 

2 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

Fishing old laundry!  Jesus Eeeebs, you resemble Ramona Africa. Square that place away! 

That might go over a lot of heads, but not mine. :laugh: 

18 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

i was 3 when that happened, so.......