ThrowinPlugs

Lami, Lami Custom, Daiwa rods for sale

21 posts in this topic

3 rods for sale, local meet up only for the surf rods, possibly can ship the inshore rod at buyers expense.

Lamiglas Surf and Jetty 10 footer. Fantastic rod, parabolic and plenty of backbone. Based off the 1201L blank. Throws up to 3oz with gusto. Awesome eel stick. Standard wear but not abused. Maybe some scuffs here or there but no cracks or damage. $140

Custom Lami 1201M. 10 footer. Bought secondhand from a local shop. Originally built by Whitewater Outfitters. Fuji guides and reel seat, set up for a vs200+. Used heavily. No damage, regular wear like small cracks in the epoxy or scratches but wont effect the rod in any way. Cork is a little worn but more than serviceable. $150

Daiwa Saltist Northeast. 7 ft, medium heavy extra fast action. Super light and sensitive. Awesome schoolie and fluke Rod. Used for one season. I cant see any damage to it, looks almost new. Does not include reel. $80

PayPal or cash only if meeting up. Located in Suffolk county NY. Thanks!

20191010_163231.jpg

20191010_163103.jpg

20191010_163054.jpg

20191010_163011.jpg

20191010_163003.jpg

20191010_162946.jpg

20191010_162944.jpg

20191010_163221.jpg

Interested in the Daiwa.. and trying to put together a driving trip from the mid-west to Cape Cod.

A swing out the island is possible, so asking how far out the island would I have to come to meet up with you?

I was just passing along information which you could use as a benchmark on my timing of arrival on the island. (Not proposing we meet in Massapequa).. I am still interested in it and making my way in that direction, 

So, rephrasing, if I'm around Massapequa around noon, how is that timing + Travel time onward, will this work with your day's schedule?

10 hours ago, Shhh....Now said:

I was just passing along information which you could use as a benchmark on my timing of arrival on the island. (Not proposing we meet in Massapequa).. I am still interested in it and making my way in that direction, 

So, rephrasing, if I'm around Massapequa around noon, how is that timing + Travel time onward, will this work with your day's schedule?

Will be busy today.

37 mins ago, Shhh....Now said:

Well I'm right on time. I will hang around for an hour or so with the hopes that you find a break in your busy day

I'm out east my dude. Safe travels on your trip. If you still want it I can ship it.

4 mins ago, Shhh....Now said:

I'd rather pick it up today if it all possible. I'm at Jones Beach right now and can head that way directly. I'll watch for your reply.

Like I said, I'm out east right now nowhere near home. Wont be home until after 9 tonight.