flyangler

Nothing to see here, move along (WB’s attorney & Clapper edition)

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

There is nothing wrong with this, right? I mean, there are only a handful of such experts so it is natural that there would be some crossover, right? I mean, if you wanted to game the system, press all the right buttons, word your complaint in that exact perfect way and know which House staffers to confer with, this would be the logical guy to help you with “process” matters, right? 

Anti-Trump Whistleblower Attorney Worked Directly For James Clapper

OCTOBER 9, 2019 By Tristan Justice

One of the attorneys that assisted the anonymous “whistleblowers” accusing President Donald Trump of conspiring with foreign leaders to interfere in the next U.S. presidential election used to report directly to former director of national intelligence James Clapper.

Charles McCullough, an attorney who assisted Andrew Bakaj, a former staffer for Sens. Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton, at the beginning of the process was previously the inspector general of the intelligence community (ICIG) at the height of the Clinton email scandal.

McCullough told The Federalist however, that he is no longer involved in the whistleblower’s representation.

“I am not part of the whistleblower legal team,” McCullough wrote to The Federalist in an email. “I assisted with process issues Andrew at the very beginning, and then withdrew.”

Now a partner at the Compass Rose Legal Group with Bakaj, McCullough’s professional biography on the law firm’s website notes that he reported directly to Clapper as ICIG and “oversaw intelligence officers responsible for audits, inspections, investigations.”

Clapper, who joined CNN as a national security analyst after leaving government in 2017, was a central figure in perpetuating the Russia hoax against Trump and lied to Congress about mass surveillance on Americans. When asked under oath in March 2013 by Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., whether the federal government was collecting “any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans,” Clapper responded “no sir… not wittingly.”

While director of the Department of National Intelligence, Clapper was instrumental in crafting whistleblower protections mandating that no employee of the intelligence committee be made subject to reprisals for reports made in compliance with department guidelines.

Last December, McCullough praised Clapper in an interview with Fox 5. “I enjoyed a very good relationship with Jim Clapper, we got along fabulously.”

Edited by tomkaz

And who actually believes this bit?

“I am not part of the whistleblower legal team,” McCullough wrote to The Federalist in an email. “I assisted with process issues Andrew at the very beginning, and then withdrew.”

The Compass Rose Legal Group has three attorneys, McCullough, Andrew Baka and Mark Zaid, the latter two working for the two WBs. McCullough may say he is not technically involved in the representation, but this is a three lawyer firm. Same office, same water-cooler, same Men’s room, same air. 

36 mins ago, tomkaz said:

And who actually believes this bit?

The Compass Rose Legal Group has three attorneys, McCullough, Andrew Baka and Mark Zaid, the latter two working for the two WBs. McCullough may say he is not technically involved in the representation, but this is a three lawyer firm. Same office, same water-cooler, same Men’s room, same air. 

Compartmentalized,just like Joe and Biden Jr. didn't talk about business dealings.

32 mins ago, The Dude said:

Smear the whistleblower!!!!

Tom you really should reach out to Trump. He needs you doing PR for this scandal. You're like Spicer, but a true believer. 

I've told kaz several times he should turn pro.

Well if our little whistle blower is a Biden supporter and worked for him and the system was manipulated to allow him to appear as a whistle blower, and he has made several obvious errors in his accusation, then yes he should be smeared as a partisan hack. He smeared Trump using classified information he was not entitled to receive, let lone transmit. I look forward to his coming out party. 

56 mins ago, Flybyme said:

Ukrainegate is an extension of the Steele Dossier and Russian Hoax 2.0

-

Those of us in the cult listening to Solomon, Carter, Bongino, Jarret, Hannity have been waiting for the Ukraine shyte to finally bust open.