Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belmo

Redskins Nation!

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

:laugh:

What's it like for 'Skins fans these days? This is an honest question: has the franchise become so loathsome that their fans are looking for a new team? Or are just giving up on pro football altogether? Is the misery acute? I certainly hope so! :D

A corollary: is there anybody in all of sports as loathsome, as utterly odious, as Bruce Allen? Danny Snyder is a bum, of course, a creep and a world-class incompetent, but a bad and/or unlikable owner is nothing new, and not out of the ordinary. Does Allen make this dumpster fire of a franchise even that much more despicable, and is there any explanation for his longevity than he has pictures of Danny Boy engaging in sodomy with various and sundry farm animals?  

Please tell me that you Redskins fans are in agony. That will make my day. Thanks. :wave:

last year things were going well till half the team got carried off on stretchers in that game against Atlanta (I think)

I assumed that we'd be decent this year.

MOST free time in 2019 has been spent dealing with MIL health issues and I didn't follow all the off season moves.

I've been blind sided with how bad the team is.

it's been many years since we've had a team worth getting excited about,

it's literally killing my enjoyment of football....

which is the only sport I get excited over.

merry christmas.

I am a Skins fan. But I am also smart enough to recognize they have the worst owner and one of the worst GMs in the league. They won’t get a decent coach until Allen goes, and even then, it’s questionable whether the franchise can be successful under Snyder. I feel bad for Haskins...Washington has become the place where QBs go to die

2 mins ago, saltydawg said:

I am a Skins fan. But I am also smart enough to recognize they have the worst owner and one of the worst GMs in the league. They won’t get a decent coach until Allen goes

Allen seems to be more of a money/contract guy than a draft free agent guy....

so I don't know how much blame should be pinned on him.

Sneider sucks but he seems to have taken a step back for a few years now and we aren't over paying for washed up talent anymore.

I have no firm Idea of why things are as bad as they are right now.

didn't seem fair to pin it on Gruden because of the talent on the field,

but I guess you have to do something......

2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

it's been many years since we've had a team worth getting excited about,

it's literally killing my enjoyment of football....

which is the only sport I get excited over.

merry christmas.

:laugh:

This makes me happier than you can possibly know. Your misery brings a warm glow to my craven heart, as it were. 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: