MikeM58

Biden Campaign Scolds NYT

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

So Joe's people sent a strongly worded letter to the New York Times, scolding them for their coverage of Ukrainian Corruption Allegations.  Biden spokeswoman Kate Bedingfield addressed the executive editor of the Times by asking, "are you deliberately continuing policies that distort reality for the sake of controversy and the clicks that accompany it?".  I thought only the Republicans accused the press of this?  Did Fox buy the NYT when i wasn't looking?  The Times simply replied, "our coverage of the Biden campaign and Hunter Biden has been fair and accurate".   Must really frost Joe, when he assumed the Times was bought and paid for already.  Is the press fair to both sides these days?  

LOL, now Peter Schweizer is a conspiracy theorist.......

:laugh:

Next Walter Cronkite, Chet Huntley and David Brinkley will fall into that category, even if posthumously.

For those of you that actually believe him and John Solomon, Solomon was on the last hour of the Beck Program today which is available on podcast. John was awesome with some new stuff. I urge you to listen. If you need help finding it, let me know.

Peter was on for a short time in the second hour as well........

Edited by Steve in Mass

Didn't Joe's campaign tell the media to skip reporting on something earlier in the week as well? I have to wonder if this was commonplace in the Obama Messiah years and Joe's thinks it should still be the case.

What Biden needs is some useful idiots to post stuff from The Daily KOS to fishing message boards with the by lines stripped.  All set.  The New York who?

Edited by Ellar

6 mins ago, Ellar said:

What Biden needs is some useful idiots to post stuff from The Daily KOS to fishing message boards with the by lines stripped.  All set.  The New York who?

6 hours ago, hamlet said:

The photo looks like "focus on the links (between me and Ukraine) "

:)

-

Damit Ham, that's the chain Creepy Uncle Joe beat up Corn Pop with! - :laugh: