Mokes

Electing Donald Trump as POTUS......

Rate this topic

97 posts in this topic

Has been the greatest thing ever. I mean did any of you really think the Left would fall apart like this over a stupid election. They have completely come apart over this. Every single day is fantastic, lol. Every day the sky is falling and Trump isn't even trying to ban stuff like the Left always is. 

No kidding. Remember the concerns about him starting wars and having access to the nuclear football? :laugh: 

The market crashing?

We should start a list of all the things they predicted.... 

When Trump started to run, all I knew of him was he was some rich guy from NY, who had a TV show, I never watched.  I'm rather pleased with things so far.  With the libs having no sense of humor, they are being pretty funny.  

I'm just guessing, but the left you refer to is probably a relatively small % of the democratic public, but they are the very vocal ones.

I think the average mom & pop dem aren't all that pleased, but don't let it roon their lives like the nutjobs.

The rabid, vocal, lefties hate Trump and this country so much, it's killing them.

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

LOL

you guys know what a horrible mistake this was,

all you can do is lamely try to justify it because the left realizes he sucks.

I remember posting here that this Country needed a YUGE shake up. We got it in spades and it was not even close to a mistake. We should've done this years ago. Besides, the last 3 years have been effing amazing. Trump is doing great imo. 

5 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

LOL

you guys know what a horrible mistake this was,

all you can do is lamely try to justify it because the left realizes he sucks.

Frank, that's either a big lie, or you are dumber than I thought.

If you don't know that the "you guys" here still think Trump was a way better choice than Hillary, then you really are clueless.