Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Livefreeordie

An additional tRumpian pair arrested...

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

And yet....another......

 

"A pair of Soviet-born Trump supporters who have been primary sources for the Rudy Giuliani-led effort to smear Joseph and Hunter Biden have been arrested on charges of campaign finance violations. Though the exact nature of the charges is not yet clear, they appear to be centered on donations made to a pro-tRump super PAC.

 

The Wall Street Journal reports that Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas gave $325,000 to the Trump-centric America First Action PAC, funneling the money through an LLC. Both men now own businesses headquartered in Florida, but have apparently been under investigation for some time by the Manhattan U.S. attorney. They are expected in federal court on Thursday afternoon.

In addition to working with Giuliani on manufacturing dirt about Biden, Fruman and Parnas met directly with Trump in 2018 and also with Donald Trump Jr., who headed the America First Action PAC at the time.

In previous correspondence, both men had been noted as “assisting” Giuliani in his role as Donald Trump’s personal attorney. 

pro-Trump super PAC. " -not Brietbart

 

Questions for discussion:

 

Is this FakeNews! propagated by the Deep State?

Should the sheer number of Team tRump that have been arrested and/or convicted in any way influence people's opinion of the pResident?

 

Trump.jpg

Edited by Livefreeordie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 mins ago, Markushook said:

That’s part of the process isn’t it? Criminals cop plea deals all the time.

seems like all the co conspirators held a meeting and voted Rudy G off the island......

he may be the official scapegoat now......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

it's weird that Trump was focused on corruption in the Ukraine, and missed how much corruption his administration was responsible for.......

I agree, it's uncanny. Probably just a coincidence, but.....tRump had those plans, that he denied and then was found to be lying again, to build Putin an apartment in Moscow. But tRump said he had no business with Russia's Putin, and then tRump screwed over Ukraine before he even took office. Well, wouldn't you know it, the CIA and every US intelligence agency said Russia helped tRump get elected, but tRump denied this, said it wasn't true. And then, last week, the Senate (R-controlled) Intelligence Committee release their report, clearly saying Putin/Russia helped tRump get elected. Then, that Butina spy comes over, from Russia, and meets with/bribes/performs fellatio on the (R)s and NRA. She claimed they had small weenies, but helped them visit Russia for 'gun rights' and bribes. And wouldn't you know it...that Russian bribe money ended up in tRump super PACs. I'd love to stop there, but holy cow, now we got another pair of Russians, in the above mentioned news story, funneling illegal money tRump's direction. I hope they didn't expect anything illegal in return for their illegal contributions.

Anyhow, I hate to sound paranoid, but with even the (R) controlled Senate Intelligence Committee saying Russia helped tRump, and with tRump found to be lying (so many times) about his involvement with Putin, I'm starting to think tRump's a traitor.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

seems like all the co conspirators held a meeting and voted Rudy G off the island......

he may be the official scapegoat now......

Ok, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

So why don't you just call Trump an unindicted co-conspirator?

He's already been called that, in a Cohen court finding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, patchyfog said:

He's already been called that, in a Cohen court finding.

They like to forget the facts.

 

And holy crap...it gets better!!!

 

The two bozo spies mentioned in the OP, well they got busted at the airport trying to flee the country. Know where their last stop was before the airport? You got it: Lunch with Ghouliani! The FBI indictments are reading that these, and other criminals, were working to shovel in a "Russian business man's" money into the country and into tRump's super PAC. Apparently, the same Rusky was funding the Rudy/tRump Ukraine witch hunt. Whoa!

 

Now, all this is just FBI indictments, now. And even tho more arrests are likely coming, it seems strange that the Deep State is still after Donnie tRump, even after he decimated the ranks and installed his own pony-boys. Or maybe....just maybe...this tRump clown is crooked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

They like to forget the facts.

 

And holy crap...it gets better!!!

 

The two bozo spies mentioned in the OP, well they got busted at the airport trying to flee the country. Know where their last stop was before the airport? You got it: Lunch with Ghouliani! The FBI indictments are reading that these, and other criminals, were working to shovel in a "Russian business man's" money into the country and into tRump's super PAC. Apparently, the same Rusky was funding the Rudy/tRump Ukraine witch hunt. Whoa!

 

Now, all this is just FBI indictments, now. And even tho more arrests are likely coming, it seems strange that the Deep State is still after Donnie tRump, even after he decimated the ranks and installed his own pony-boys. Or maybe....just maybe...this tRump clown is crooked?

All you need is proof and an Impeachment.

 

Democrats should really get going on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Mokes said:

Best

Potus

Ever

right, DC needed to be shaken up

and no better way to do it than elect a corrupt con man to the office so he could go on a money grab.

 

it really righted the ship, things are much better now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

All you need is proof and an Impeachment.

 

Democrats should really get going on that.

yes we get it,

you like to gloat the the GOP senate will never hold Trump accountable.

awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.