Steve in Mass

So, Suppose Trump IS Impeached AND Removed?

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

Ain't gonna happen, but what if.............he IS removed from office via impeachment and in 2020 he wins the election?

 

Serious question as I am ignorant on what would happen. Not sure if it is laid out in the Constitution or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth to the Democrats.  And well deserved too.  Considering how they went nuts the first time I can't imagine the level of insanity that would prevail a second time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Dan Tinman said:

Wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth to the Democrats.  And well deserved too.  Considering how they went nuts the first time I can't imagine the level of insanity that would prevail a second time.

My thoughts exactly..... ;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And actually, we have sort of a similar situation on a much smaller scale right here in Massachusetts, the Mayor of Fall River.....

 

Only in this case, the kid is indeed a crook..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Steve in Mass said:

And actually, we have sort of a similar situation on a much smaller scale right here in Massachusetts, the Mayor of Fall River.....

 

Only in this case, the kid is indeed a crook..........

Only in this case ??????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Trump is impeached and convicted then the public bails on the R's.  Lieawatha wins the D nomination.  D's win everything in 2020.  2022 the economy craters in the greatest depression known to man.

Edited by Steve_in_PA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 mins ago, littletunnie said:

If he's impeached and removed from office he'll be charged with the crimes he's committed so the only suit he'll be wearing will be an orange jumpsuit with the red tie. 

 

27 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

If Trump is impeached and convicted then the public bails on the R's.  Lieawatha wins the D nomination.  D's win everything in 2020.  2022 the economy craters in the greatest depression known to man.

 

19 mins ago, littletunnie said:

it took a D to get us out of the last recession maybe OB will come back and put the country back on track. 

Not what I asked, please pay attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The flaw in your logic is this Steve.

If he gets removed, then that means that the repubs in the Senate had a serious change of heart and/or his crimes are well beyond what is now being alleged.

If that's the case, then he won't get the nod, and he won't get re-elected.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.