Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crashmaster

W T S Penn 525 mag in pristine condition

2 posts in this topic

Penn 525 Mag, made in USA, fished once, never dunked or touched the sand. It did haul in a 40 Plus inch striper at Sandy Hook and performed flawlessly. Did practice some but not a whole lot. Looks and works like new. No box or extras. Lined with 17 lb mono, would suggest new line as this is more than 10 yrs. I'm going to be honest with you the last pic with two mags is because the pic of the side plate with the speed control could be from either mag, Except for the line and a tag on the already sold one I couldn't tell them apart. The one to the rear is gone. Price for this one : $165.00 plus $15.00 shipping that includes insurance and signature required. Bad experience elsewhere lead to the sig. required. (not fish equipment)

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0333.JPG

Edited by crashmaster
I wasn't finished. not just great with PC.

Price drop to $ 150.00 no mas. shipping is USPS priority 3 day. Signature required so that I have confirmation that the 525 is in your hands and when. Thursday this sale will close. I know most SOLers are plug and lure casters but gave you first shot at this one. I accept payment by PayPal or if deal closes I'm open to other forms of legitimate payment to be discussed. we won't be meeting up unless you're coming to Pulaski NY for Salmon / Steelhead in the near future.Tight Lines