Livefreeordie

FOX News Poll: Impeach the Leach

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

"Just over half of voters want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment. "-Fake News? Network

What do you say? Is this the calm before the 'storm', is it fake news? Will the House of Cards fall around the grifter? Mind you, this is not my poll, I'm just posting on what I've read/quoted from the entertainment network.Fox News. Why do Americans feel this way? Was it the portion of the perfectly good phone call that was released? Was it the super secret server? Was it the premature pull-out in Syria?

A.  I'll never believe any poll, by any one, about any thing, ever again.

2. The house of cards is not going to fall around any of them.  Not Trump, not Hillary, not the corrupt FBI/CIA/NSA/FISA, not any of 'em, that's how corrupt our leaders are at all levels.

III. Americans feel the way they do, because as I have been saying for a long time, as a whole (meaning 51%+), we have no morals, we are a shell of what we once were, and we are dumb as ****ing rocks.

00000100.  **** the UN.

'Nuff Said!

Edited by JoeyZac

16 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

A.  I'll never believe any poll, by any one, about any thing, ever again.

2. The house of cards is not going to fall around any of them.  Not Trump, not Hillary, not the corrupt FBI/CIA/NSA/FISA, not any of 'em, that's how corrupt our leaders are at all levels.

III. Americans feel the way they do, because as I have been saying for a long time, as a whole (meaning 51%+), we have no morals, we are a shell of what we once were, and we are dumb as ****ing rocks.

00000100.  **** the UN.

'Nuff Said!

WRT the bolded portion,   speak for yourself.    Fly ur Trump flag, denounce the UN, babble along and stay ignorant.  WINNING!!!!

56 mins ago, KnewBee said:

WRT the bolded portion,   speak for yourself.    Fly ur Trump flag, denounce the UN, babble along and stay ignorant.  WINNING!!!!

Actually, I'm not speaking for me.

I'm talking about the 51% that voted for Obama's second term and Hillary.  Dumb as ****ing rocks.

I have been sitting back waiting for someone to bite that hook. The Fox News polls over time have always overweighted liberal, this one is no different. As shown below, Dems with an 8% advantage in this poll. Prior to this, the Dem advantage has been D+ 10%, 8%, 6%, 5% back to mid June.

Notice a trend there, beyond the oversight to Dems? The Dem percentage has been rising and viola, the Impeach percentage has been rising. 

Better, the Dem percentage at 48% (including Strong Dem at 40%) means that they were only able to get several percentage from the 11% of true independents or GOP to get just over 50%. But given the MoE of ~3%, they could have gotten all 48% of Dems only and gotten to a 50%+ final figure. 

Sadly, while the above is all true and unarguable, the headline is all that matters, as your gleeful post suggests. And, sadly, that is by design, even for a Fox News sponsored poll. 

AF81B87E-1068-421B-AD8A-46E058363F26.jpeg.a9bd268585c61a51c00685d4e9162bfe.jpeg

2 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

They skewed the poll and still could just barley get half. Which will mean to all leftists that they are correct, because half want it. 

Well, here’s the thing: if so many people believe Trump should be removed from office, why isn’t his job approval number collapsing? If the impeachment numbers are up by 5-15% as they are in some polls, why aren’t the same cohort of people disapproving of his overall performance? 

That incongruence is puzzling. Here is the trend in the Fox News poll. His approval number is down only 2% in past month and is exactly where it was in mid-August. Where is the collapse? Where is the new low in support? 

B5B12B0D-3CD0-45CC-A099-92525789489E.jpeg.e758b405bac1c0fd37f1961ecfaa30b3.jpeg

Oh, and then there is the partisan divide on this - 82% of GOP and GOP leaders in poll do not support impeachment and removal. Also, the poll had 54% women, 46% men. 

48CBF13F-9821-4E4B-AD2B-F95AAE4B3049.jpeg.abdc66fac82a836284796e4f13a9c467.jpeg

Just now, Steve in Mass said:

Kinda funny, but tell tale, that is it 51%.....

:laugh:

Oh, and that whopping sample of 1000 people.......

The one thing they never provide is the geographic breakdown of where those sampled live. It is my belief that they weigh based on population and that even the GOP in the poll are more likely to come from blue or purple states than not. 

I really wish Democrats would find their balls and Impeach Trump.

But the feckless cowards keep making excuses why they can't.   

They claim they have the evidence but won't proceed.........very strange dynamic at work here.     :kook:

8 hours ago, KnewBee said:

Ignorance is also believing everything someone else says. Keep drinking the MSM Kool Aid. That is the reason the poll #'s are the way they are. Impeachment has been hammered home for 3 years, everyday, dozens of times a day, and the shills on the left can't think for themselves anymore.

Also hate will always impede good judgement, and the left is raging with it.