Nice idea.

Rate this topic

DoorGunner

5 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

Lowe's has four of these right near their doors. Even when it's crowded there seems to be vacancies but I don't know how they can police them. 

DSCF5775.JPG.c4d85c76f84e7de93f8875195e4b81d1.JPG 

It's done on the honor system, I suppose.  Imagine the fallout of they questioned a vet on if they served because they don't look like the typical soldier. 

I'm a relatively normal white male. I have to park 8 miles away because of vets, handicapped, electric vehicles, car pools, expectant mothers... 

Just now, PlumFishing said:

Well any self respecting American who appreciates Vets and wasn’t in the services won’t park there. 
Hope there is no policing required other than appreciation 

+1

I've seen those signs here and there over the years and it always makes me smile. (not a vet). 

It's a great idea. Good to see businesses honor our vets. 

"It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most
Not where you live, what you drive or the price tag on your clothes" -Zac Brown Band

"A leader is someone who keeps their head when everyone else is losing theirs." -Bryant Wright

2 hours ago, Patrick9915 said:

It's done on the honor system, I suppose.  Imagine the fallout of they questioned a vet on if they served because they don't look like the typical soldier. 

I'm a relatively normal white male. I have to park 8 miles away because of vets, handicapped, electric vehicles, car pools, expectant mothers... 

Why do you have to inject race into the conversation, cracker?? :dismay: 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

20 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Why do you have to inject race into the conversation, cracker?? :dismay: 

HE'S AN EXPECTANT MF !!!

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."