Maine Guide

Hunter Biden’s Qualifications?

Rate this topic

149 posts in this topic

Can someone explain to me what expertise Hunter has to warrant the roughly $100,000 per month salary he was getting to be on the Board of the Ukraine gas company?

Or what kind of investment expertise his boutique investment firm has to warrant a $1BB plus investment from the Chinese?

Serious question. Maybe he is very talented. 

I believe it is his high morals . He is a stand up guy. He did the right thing and left his brothers widow for his girlfriend when he got her pregnant . 

Well, that just qualifies him to be a Democrat. But, let’s stay focused. I seriously want to know what expertise he has to warrant foreign countries hiring him. Certainly he has to have some unusual acumen to be chosen over other experts in the area he is being paid for. 

Dude, Knewbee, FNM, certainly you know?

His companies did business with two countries , Both had connections to his father . I believe that is his only qualification . Just ask yourself why China would invest so much money into a little firm with no experience when there are much better options available . Only answer is his Dad .. Joe has not yet explained why simply because he cant . Only logical play is to keep the blame on President Trump . I believe the level of corruption was so high and common place that they never thought they would need to explain any of it . Careless arrogant mistake because they figured Hillary would win and it would be business as usual . 

Also think about all the countries that paid ridiculous speaking fees to Bill Clinton thinking they were buying favors when Hillary won .. Funny how he is not getting those paydays anymore ..

5 mins ago, patchyfog said:

Nothing special comes to mind.

While we're at it, remind me again why Jared Kushner is in charge of Middle East peace? 

First sentence - thank you for honest response. 

Second sentence - this thread is not about JK. Start your own thread. 

19 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

First sentence - thank you for honest response. 

Second sentence - this thread is not about JK. Start your own thread. 

I just wanna know why you're not outraged about the 2nd. Honest response requested.