Captain Planet

WTS: Toyota 4Runner Wheels / Tires / TPMS

28 posts in this topic

Colchester is where I'd likely be in CT.  Looks like I might not be up there for a couple weeks now, equipment is delayed due to train derailment.  

I would like to give priority to someone in the NJ area if possible.  

7 mins ago, Captain Planet said:

Colchester is where I'd likely be in CT.  Looks like I might not be up there for a couple weeks now, equipment is delayed due to train derailment.  

I would like to give priority to someone in the NJ area if possible.  

I don’t mind waiting..

4 hours ago, Mikeinri said:

So just want to confirm. You’re not selling them to me?  Just don’t want to be strung along if you’re looking to make other deal.  

Mikeinri, it seems like the Seller agreed to sell them to you after I re-read the thread. You need to just work out the pickup via PMs. Good luck with them.

2 hours ago, Bassadana said:

Mikeinri, it seems like the Seller agreed to sell them to you after I re-read the thread. You need to just work out the pickup via PMs. Good luck with them.

Was more or less contingent upon me being in the area next week for work.  I will not be anymore.  If I can sell local and avoid driving 8 hours I will.  

If I can't, he can have them, no problem.  It might just be a few weeks to a month.  

Edited by Captain Planet

7 mins ago, Captain Planet said:

Was more or less contingent upon me being in the area next week for work.  I will not be anymore.  If I can sell local and avoid driving 8 hours I will.  

If I can't, he can have them, no problem.  It might just be a few weeks to a month.  

Just keep me posted.  I understand.  Not the end of the world

if it doesn’t work out.