Matt Lauer

Rate this topic

Belmo

Just now, Belmo said:

Likes back-door action! :laugh:

Who knew? If what is alleged in Ronan Farrow's new book is true, the guy should be strung up by his balls. 

found it odd, he asked to use the service entrance, she says it wasn't consensual but yet she banged him a few more times..

poor Matt must be so confused 

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

2 mins ago, HopHead said:

I know nothing about this and evidently I'm naive as ****.  She went out with him and had sex multiple times after he raped her?

"Transactiona"l sex.. LOL

first time I heard that term

RIP Innis - April 9th 2012 - you always be in my heart. :)

4 mins ago, HopHead said:

I know nothing about this and evidently I'm naive as ****.  She went out with him and had sex multiple times after he raped her?

pretty much

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

yes sir she says he went rear entry on her after she had 6 shots went to his room left his room came back was assaulted, then claims she she came back home continued the affair told her co-workers never the police, didn't want to be indentified but now is promoting this book looking for the big pay day. Oh my the way this is all after being allegedly raped by Matt. Oh one last one banged him in his dressing room. You tell me 2 lol

Nevils alleges that she was drunk when Lauer began kissing her in his hotel room and that he ignored her statements declining to have anal sex. “It was nonconsensual in the sense that I was too drunk to consent,” she says. “It was nonconsensual in that I said, multiple times, that I didn’t want to have anal sex.” Nevils says she eventually stopped protesting and “wept silently into a pillow,” and that she “bled for days” afterward.

No people were ever yet benefited by riches if their prosperity corrupted their virtue....
-Theodore Roosevelt

1 min ago, buckmaster said:

Nevils alleges that she was drunk when Lauer began kissing her in his hotel room and that he ignored her statements declining to have anal sex. “It was nonconsensual in the sense that I was too drunk to consent,” she says. “It was nonconsensual in that I said, multiple times, that I didn’t want to have anal sex.” Nevils says she eventually stopped protesting and “wept silently into a pillow,” and that she “bled for days” afterward.

Guess he forgot the lube