New 4x4s

frazerp

9 hours ago, Cpalms said:

Yeah, except that Jeep wranglers are constantly asking first or second in resale for all SUV's or trucks. I hate bad financial decisions like vehicles with great resale value. check kelly blue book genius.

Okay, you win. 

But we should really get back on topic since the OP was asking about Toyotas, Fords and NOT Jeeps.  I could be wrong. :howdy:

3 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

I see a lot of women riding in jeeps.  I would never buy any Chrysler/Fiat product.  Compared to other auto makers they're so behind the game and the only thing that keeps them alive is their badge.

It makes you feel gey when a woman drives the same vehicle as you?  I think that's quite telling.

1 hour ago, Cpalms said:

It makes you feel gey when a woman drives the same vehicle as you?  I think that's quite telling.

Honestly i dont care who drives the same vehicle as me i was just pointing out a fact. There are better all around vehicles made that don't have the Jeep badging and that's the reason why i don't buy em.

16 mins ago, Fly By Nite said:

Honestly i dont care who drives the same vehicle as me i was just pointing out a fact. There are better all around vehicles made that don't have the Jeep badging and that's the reason why i don't buy em.

Listen cupcake, you don't have to justify what vehicle you drive to me

I’ve owned 3 Jeeps a few Subarus and now have 2 Toyotas. The build quality and reliability of the Toyotas is substantially better.  I was thinking about getting a Gladiator for a little while until I remembered how I was constantly repairing the jeeps and have repaired almost nothing on the Tacoma.