coolhandfluke

FLU SHOT YES OR NO ?

Rate this topic

311 posts in this topic

1 min ago, coolhandfluke said:

I have never gotten a flu shot nor have I ever had the flu.   my wife gets the shot, but she is a nurse, and never had the flu.

doesn't mean you shouldn't get one....don't wanna be a carrier and infect your friends/loved ones...unless it's Belmo.

Get the Shingles shot also even if you had it back in the day...you def don't wanna get that as a geezer

Dr's all agree...^

the anit vac millennials hat don' vaccinate their kids because of stupid, ignorant reasoning/logic/misinformed are irresponsible on too many levels

2 mins ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Only get it if you have kids under 2 or are older than 65. Otherwise you’re weakening your immune system in the long run.

where did you hear that, Red or Belmo?....strongly disagree

Call your pediatric/primary Dr....if you trust them, follow their advice, no tJD's

7 mins ago, Tom T said:

Here we go again.  I see the resident advanced degree brain boxes have weighed in already.  

us advanced degree brainiacs talk to people that know more than we do and deal with it everyday....'nuff said

2 mins ago, MarkG said:

us advanced degree brainiacs talk to people that know more than we do and deal with it everyday....'nuff said

well that's why I asked.   because I don't fall into either category you speak of.