Turkey on the march.......

Rate this topic

fishnmagician

30 mins ago, fishweewee said:

Don't forget Obama created ISIS.

Where are the Europeans?

This is their backyard.

Where are the Arabs and Iranians?  This is their backyard.  

Sometimes, when you're in a dark place, you think you've been buried, but you've actually been planted.  

so trump talked to turkey leader and said the following

The United States does not endorse this attack and has made it clear to Turkey that this operation is a bad idea

wow turkey really listed to Trump-he tells them it is a bad idea and not long after he hangs up the phone they are in full attack mode

One of two things is true-they dont give a rats ass what trump thinks or trump gave the okay to attack but his public stance is no no I said it is a bad idea

4 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

Elections are held in Russia too......

NK?

it's the integrity of the election that really matters,

and determines if we live in a democracy or not.

Actually we live in a Constitutional Republic. There is a difference.

But you know that.

Last I checked, none of these folks were considered RINOs by the Trump faithful here.  The Kurds lost over 10,000 fighters battling ISIS- on OUR behalf- and now we're tossing them over the side of the boat with no PFDs.  

Anybody here REALLY think that some those ISIS fighters who are going to escape the camps as a result of this won't be coming after us, regardless of what the orange moron says about them escaping only to Europe?  

Kind of hard to imagine who else would be willing to die for us when this is how we reward our "friends"- not to mention the administration's slow walking (almost stopped) the program to let in people who worked as interpreters for the army in Iraq and Afghanistan and have been targets for assassination ever since as a result.

• Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.): "Pray for our Kurdish allies who have been shamelessly abandoned by the Trump Administration. This move ensures the reemergence of ISIS. Will lead effort in Congress to make Erdogan pay a heavy price. I urge President Trump to change course while there is still time by going back to the safe zone concept that was working."
  • House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.): "A Turkish military advance into Syria threatens to halt momentum against ISIS, directly assaults our SDF partners, and could give the likes of al-Qaeda and Iran new footholds in the region. Turkey should stop immediately and continue to work with the US to secure the region."
  • GOP House Conference Chair Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.): "News from Syria is sickening. Turkish troops preparing to invade Syria from the north, Russian-backed forces from the south, ISIS fighters attacking Raqqa. Impossible to understand why Trump is leaving America’s allies to be slaughtered and enabling the return of ISIS."
Edited by TimS
links

4 hours ago, Steve_in_PA said:

I'm still waiting to understand what part of our democracy is going to be "overthrown"?  Elections are still being held in November.  The courts are still in session.  Congress is still in session.  (OK I'll admit that's a negative.)  The army is not on the streets.  The jails are not crowded with political prisoners.  I still can own a firearm.  I can still post on the internet.  I can watch privately produced TV every night.  When these go away come back and raise the alarm.  Otherwise you are crying Wolf.

It's just kookytalk

Crushed barbs save fish, keep that rod bent!