Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EBHarvey

Surf's Up...

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

LOL!

"These waves however can’t be described as ‘clean’ as this area is let down by the brown coloured water and industrial waste that frequently pollutes the beach."

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

2 hours ago, bbfish said:

Yea its 170 feet but at 18 seconds.  Plenty of time to **** your pants before the next one rolls through.

their algorithm must have picked up on the absurdity of what it was spitting out, at least a little bit, because when i first looked it was saying 175-270 feet.  I bet 100 isn't out of the question though, not with a 60 foot swell coming out of that deep trench just offshore

1 hour ago, flylikabird said:

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Best movie ever!

1 hour ago, EBHarvey said:

their algorithm must have picked up on the absurdity of what it was spitting out, at least a little bit, because when i first looked it was saying 175-270 feet.  I bet 100 isn't out of the question though, not with a 60 foot swell coming out of that deep trench just offshore

Well.... I hope they shut down the nuke plants this time.

23 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

Best movie ever!

Best part of the movie Derek Doerner bodysurfing down a 20'+ Waimea Bay monster.