Ty Whelly, former Marine, says Elizabeth Warren paid him for sex

Rate this topic

fishweewee

Just now, Markushook said:

:point:

You believed Blasey Ford! And somehow half of the Rs are dumb? 

You're an abject liar until you can show me any opinion I offed on 'Blasey Ford'. I'm calling YOU dumb if you believe the already debunked story this thread is premised on, or a liar if you know it's false and continue this discussion. :point::witty::beatin:

Only a jerk like Trump would use indiscretions like this against their opponents.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

1 hour ago, Livefreeordie said:

I thought you might have fantasies about older (D) women. Now, I know it's true!

Still better than you. Likely you won't dare admit it here. You will vote for her, of that I am sure.

2 hours ago, Livefreeordie said:

You're an abject liar until you can show me any opinion I offed on 'Blasey Ford'. I'm calling YOU dumb if you believe the already debunked story this thread is premised on, or a liar if you know it's false and continue this discussion. :point::witty::beatin:

No body believes it! No one.

It was posted because we were told you MUST, according to Dems, believe a woman! 

The you, was the Dems which you defend, they believed CBF and crushed anyone who didn’t. 

2 hours ago, ken r said:

Still better than you. Likely you won't dare admit it here. You will vote for her, of that I am sure.

You're on the internet talking about your sex fantasies. The way you talk about a woman, because of a totally discredited allegation by a known hoaxer, show two distinct traits. You embrace falsehoods and resort to disgusting sex-based stereotypes. This lack of integrity is endemic amongst the (R)s who post here.  Please respond with yet another 'I'm rubber, you're glue..." retort. I laugh at them.

Of course I'll vote for her if she gets the (D) nomination. Her integrity is light-years ahead of tRump. You've been wrong about pretty much everything you've ever posted here.

"won't admit it, here"....makes me laugh (again, at you) I have no problem with honesty. You should try the same....admit you just participated in a disgusting untruthful allegation. You can't because reality just doesn't suit you

1 hour ago, Markushook said:

No body believes it! No one.

It was posted because we were told you MUST, according to Dems, believe a woman! 

The you, was the Dems which you defend, they believed CBF and crushed anyone who didn’t. 

You've failed in your retort.Go back and find my words about the 'Blasey' lady. Until then, don't attempt to put words in my mouth.

:point:

2 hours ago, fishweewee said:

So I did a little digging.

Apparently Warren's given Cherokee name is "Saggy Beaver."

:howdy:

Good one! I think you're attempting to combine misogyny with stereotypes about how you fantasize native americans speak? If so, continue carrying the SOL PG legacy, you guys are legend!

6 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

I just don’t see her as interested in sex. More of a prude. A dried up old prude.

May have been calculated and caught on purpose, digging for kudos points from the older ladies crowd.  I dont think so, but could be.

5 hours ago, zak-striper said:

Sad thing about this is that some of you will actually believe this story.

The past 2 years I learned that its not so much whether its true, but whether it could be true.  IF its a serious enough accusation, ones default setting should be to believe, because... because...  huh.  I dont really know why.  But evidence doesnt seem to be as important as what is being said.  

I call it the Blasey-Smollet effect.    You can too if you like.

4 hours ago, Livefreeordie said:

These 'allegations' were completely discredited within days of them being brought, and they were brought by the same guys who falsely brought similar claims against Meuller.

Gosh, dotcha just hate when people make false accusations, cant back them up, and continue to blather on about them?

Its almost as if there's a teachable moment here.   Somewhere.  (Check under the cushions?)

Not particularly plausible.

Whomever edges up in the polls can count on more of this stuff being manufactured. Biden and Warren are edging up? Biden is corrupt and Warren's buying sex.

I wonder if she can spin this one for benefit. It's a crowd-pleaser for the Trump base, which is predominantly male and older than the demographic norm, but it might be useful to her as a wedge insult to separate Trump from some female voters, even Republican female voters. Older women might not care as much. Younger Republican women would probably be less tolerant.