hamlet

Hillary living in fantasy land

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

Seems they inflated Hillary, dusted her off, strapped her to a fridge dolly, and rolled her onto a PBS NewsHour show yesterday where she said this about Trump and running in 2020:

 

"... maybe there does need to be a rematch. I mean, obviously, I can beat him again.”

 

Drunk? or merely insane?

Inquiring minds want to know.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, hamlet said:

"... maybe there does need to be a rematch. I mean, obviously, I can beat him again.

Again Hillary?

 

Is not the truth that he is President, and you are not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 mins ago, hamlet said:

Seems they inflated Hillary, dusted her off, strapped her to a fridge dolly, and rolled her onto a PBS NewsHour show yesterday where she said this about Trump and running in 2020:

 

"... maybe there does need to be a rematch. I mean, obviously, I can beat him again.”

 

Drunk? or merely insane?

Inquiring minds want to know.

 

 

 

 

I just dont see it happening.  

 

Is it about $$?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Riverboat33 said:

If she can figure out how to get those 3 mil extra votes in CA, divided between PA, MI, and WI, she may be in.

I suspect she is counting the electoral votes from states 51 through 57.

Puts her over the top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

Again Hillary?

 

Is not the truth that he is President, and you are not?

You dolt, victory was stolen from her.

 

Do you live under a rock?  EVERYONE knows Trump and Russia stole what was rightfully hers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.