cbchurch

Lamiglas GSB 132 1M and GSB 132 1M custom FS

49 posts in this topic

Lamiglas GSB 120 1M custom built with reel seat, Fuji lowriders. 26" to center of seat. Built as spare, so only used once. Used with VS 200, VS250. Mint condition. Classic Lami 10'  rod. 120. 

Harwich or meet at Sagamore bridge

20190923_144018.jpg.682c04650ea66a0e7bf5a8eb4af2371e.jpg20190923_143941.jpg.59963611076c0e888c87a90dbdad0352.jpg

11' Lami GSB 132 1M blank built with regular Fuji spinning guides , 4 guides plus tip. Cork tape with skeleton reel seat; I used the VS 250 and 275. Excellent shape, a few tiny scratches. Great rod for jigging in the canal, and good for throwing those heavy swim shads, as well as plugs. 120. Harwich, or meet at sagamore 

5d9dd10fe1129_GSB1321M01.jpg.9799981eb02b9a15fb63e585abce39e6.jpg5d9dd12228f9f_GSB1321M02.jpg.3da815f39be77e28cfc39cdcfaffc5c9.jpg

A gentle suggestion: the rules here say you have to list an asking price for every item you're looking to sell. 

Good luck selling these. :th:

39 mins ago, Belmo said:

A gentle suggestion: the rules here say you have to list an asking price for every item you're looking to sell. 

Good luck selling these. :th:

Thanks for the advice, but they both are listed at 120. each.

At $120, I’ll take it 1201M. I cannot pass this up now. Haha. We can meet at sagamore if you are willing. 

Thanks 

Edited by young

3 hours ago, young said:

At $120, I’ll take it 1201M. I cannot pass this up now. Haha. We can meet at sagamore if you are willing. 

Thanks 

pm coming

tough coordinating, so these are still available if anyone wants to meet at Sagamore tomorrow thurs at 6:30 pm or so, or in Plymouth tomorrow 1-2 pm exit 6 route 3.

I'm kinda confused :)  One thing, let's keep this public gentlemen, PMs are fine for arranging a meeting but not for making deals or negotiating.

I'm not sure what's going on but it appears that more than one person has agreed to purchase these rods - how difficult it might be to arrange a meet up doesn't change the fact that only one person can buy something offered here at a time. A seller presents an item with an asking price, someone accepts the terms, the item is considered sold to that person. It doesn't matter if someone else could get to the bridge before that person - that's not how this forum works :) 

Ghostdog, the 1201M was sold to Young before your post. I didn't see any more discussion in this thread regarding that sale - which is why keeping everything in the thread is helpful :)  

On 10/9/2019 at 2:57 PM, cbchurch said:

tough coordinating, so these are still available if anyone wants to meet at Sagamore tomorrow thurs at 6:30 pm or so, or in Plymouth tomorrow 1-2 pm exit 6 route 3.

Also not how it works here - all sales need to take place in the thread - and both rods were already spoken for in this thread. If a meeting couldn't be arranged, then the next buyer in line gets a chance. I'm not sure if the rules have changed since last time you read them, it's entirely possible as you've been here a long time - but please give them a glance :)

TimS

4 mins ago, TimS said:

I'm kinda confused :)  One thing, let's keep this public gentlemen, PMs are fine for arranging a meeting but not for making deals or negotiating.

I'm not sure what's going on but it appears that more than one person has agreed to purchase these rods - how difficult it might be to arrange a meet up doesn't change the fact that only one person can buy something offered here at a time. A seller presents an item with an asking price, someone accepts the terms, the item is considered sold to that person. It doesn't matter if someone else could get to the bridge before that person - that's not how this forum works :) 

Ghostdog, the 1201M was sold to Young before your post. I didn't see any more discussion in this thread regarding that sale - which is why keeping everything in the thread is helpful :)  

Also not how it works here - all sales need to take place in the thread - and both rods were already spoken for in this thread. If a meeting couldn't be arranged, then the next buyer in line gets a chance. I'm not sure if the rules have changed since last time you read them, it's entirely possible as you've been here a long time - but please give them a glance :)

TimS

im also confused why these were all of a sudden available when i called dibs on the 1321m

Tim, I apologize, but having the sale go through was totally contingent on me being able to arrange a meet up. I tried to coordinate with Young a week ago and we were unable to set a time and place. I stated that in post #10, and Ebb Tide is the first guy who posted (in the thread, ) "I'll Take the 120 1m, and could meet. Believe me, I tried to do this as properly as possible. No deal making or negotiating was done in pms. I guess when I sell the GSB 132 1M I should ship it  (got a shipping tube I can borrow?)