codfish

Impeachment where it was, where it is, where its going

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Where it was? ........... Nowhere.

Where it is?................ Nowhere.

Where it's going?....... Nowhere.

Done in 10 seconds nonetheless.  Don't need to watch vox lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Where it was? ........... Nowhere.

Where it is?................ Nowhere.

Where it's going?....... Nowhere.

Best line in the video is "its so simple to understand"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, codfish said:

Best line in the video is "its so simple to understand"

The only thing that is simple to understand is that the House Democrats don't have the balls (or evidence) to impeach.

 

They are afraid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Where it was? ........... Nowhere.

Where it is?................ Nowhere.

Where it's going?....... Nowhere.

You beat me to it. You beat a lot of people to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

The only thing that is simple to understand is that the House Democrats don't have the balls (or evidence) to impeach.

 

They are afraid.

They are respectful of what they are about to do but know it is the right thing for the Country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Great view when your head is in the sand there mako

la la maga.jpg

Gotcow was right on point.

 

Convince me otherwise.

 

Where are those articles of impeachment again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

The only thing that is simple to understand is that the House Democrats don't have the balls (or evidence) to impeach.

 

They are afraid.

Balls:laugh: you might be right, evidence "its so simple to understand:)" they nailed it:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, codfish said:

Balls:laugh: you might be right, evidence "its so simple to understand:)" they nailed it:)

I got me a big bowl and a jar full of popcorn just waiting to pop.

 

Bring it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, makorider said:

Gotcow was right on point.

 

Convince me otherwise.

 

Where are those articles of impeachment again?

Patience grass hopper, patience. Just opened a formal inquiry and the facts will come even with Dear Leaders obstruction. Too many lies to hide.  :poopfan: He's farked. :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

I got me a big bowl and a jar full of popcorn just waiting to pop.

 

Bring it!

Popcorn now your talking:) tried kettle corn for the first time the other day, WOW:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.