dena

Under the Bus

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

James Clapper threw Obama under the bus on CNN.

Now, we know Clapper is a liar. He is theguy that said the NSA didn't/doesn't collect folks phone calls, texts and emails.

We now know that was a lie.

Is the liar telling the truth this time, and Obama did order him and Brennan to collect dirt on Trump, or is this an example of a guy trying to save his hide, and blame his boss for his misdeeds?

Here is what Clapper said on CNN the other day...

“The message I’m getting from all this is, apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do. It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know, having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.”

Also, did you notice how his story has morphed from we didn't do anything, to we did it, but were ordered too?

I wouldn't want that little nuance to slip by unnoticed.

Nice thread Dena.

First rat. I kind of figured it was going to be McAbe, but this one will do nicely.

James Clapper who was on every leftist media news broadcast that would book him. Trump done it, Trump is dirty, we got Trump. Now he says what we have known for a long time, that Obama was running the operation. Strock told Page that Obama wanted regular progress updates. No surprise here.

Everything that we said had happened is coming out to be true, and everything they have said is coming out as lies. Obama spied on Trump, Cruz and Rubio during the election, and now that the investigation is getting closer, he doesn't like it.

In the movie Patriot Games....the CIA Deep State villain asks Harrison Ford.....do you have a get out of jail card like I do ? Well Clapper better have him something good. 

It is only Tuesday....what lies in store for us the rest of the week ?

"commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do. It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know, having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.”

The following orders excuse was used in the 40's,I hope Clapper has dreams of spending his last days at USP Florence ADMAX.

8 mins ago, Jetty Jumper said:

"commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do. It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know, having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.”

The following orders excuse was used in the 40's,I hope Clapper has dreams of spending his last days at USP Florence ADMAX.

I just hope Obama was dumb enough to memorialize those orders somehow, email, letter, back of a matchbook, something.

2 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

In the movie Patriot Games....the CIA Deep State villain asks Harrison Ford.....do you have a get out of jail card like I do ? Well Clapper better have him something good. 

That was "Clear and Present Danger," no?

So he’s just confirming what everyone, with a brain, already knew. That a sitting President ordered his intelligence heads to, SPY, on a political rival. 

Awesome! Now let’s hang these ****s and move on! 

Edited by Markushook

1 min ago, Markushook said:

So he’s just confirming what everyone’s one, with a brain, already knew. The a sitting President ordered his intelligence head to, SPY, on a political rival. 

Awesome! Now let’s hang these ****s and move on! 

conspiracy theory!!!!!

3 hours ago, dena said:

James Clapper threw Obama under the bus on CNN.

Now, we know Clapper is a liar. He is theguy that said the NSA didn't/doesn't collect folks phone calls, texts and emails.

We now know that was a lie.

Is the liar telling the truth this time, and Obama did order him and Brennan to collect dirt on Trump, or is this an example of a guy trying to save his hide, and blame his boss for his misdeeds?

Here is what Clapper said on CNN the other day...

“The message I’m getting from all this is, apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do. It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know, having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.”

The quote doesn't say anything about Trump, does it? It mentions Russian interference, so I think that's what Clapper's talking about...general Russian meddling.  I don't interpret it as throwing Obama under a bus either.

3 mins ago, patchyfog said:

The quote doesn't say anything about Trump, does it? It mentions Russian interference, so I think that's what Clapper's talking about...general Russian meddling.  I don't interpret it as throwing Obama under a bus either.

It's all about Trump.