ThrowinPlugs

Odm surfwave 2.5 outer pouch

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, drumfish213 said:

The bucktail pouch? Did you have an issue with it? They have had great customer service, if you had an issue I would contact them. 

No no, not at all! On the contrary, I just want another one so I dont have to do tin and rubber swaps between spots lol

On 10/8/2019 at 6:52 PM, ThrowinPlugs said:

No no, not at all! On the contrary, I just want another one so I dont have to do tin and rubber swaps between spots lol

I would contact them directly. If you are looking to just add a bag to your belt (not attach it to the front of the ODM bag) there are a few other options.  

1 hour ago, drumfish213 said:

I would contact them directly. If you are looking to just add a bag to your belt (not attach it to the front of the ODM bag) there are a few other options.  

I actually want it to attach to my bag. I use basically two different sets of tins/bucks for the NS/SS so being able to just clip on a different pouch would be nice.

9 hours ago, ThrowinPlugs said:

I actually want it to attach to my bag. I use basically two different sets of tins/bucks for the NS/SS so being able to just clip on a different pouch would be nice.

I would contact ODM and see if they can help you out. If not maybe you can find a used on on the BST, buy it, and then resell the part of the bag you don't want.