Reed422

Do You Enjoy BJs?

Rate this topic

123 posts in this topic

BJ's Wholesale Club had a 50% off sale for membership so I made the big move to get a card today. What should I get there? Was thinking meat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dave588 said:

Mine has milk for 2.49 gallon. Good prices on chicken and pork loin. A liquor section. I wouldnt get tires there. 

pork loin at shoprite this week   .99 cents lb average 6-8lbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Reed422 said:

BJ's Wholesale Club had a 50% off sale for membership so I made the big move to get a card today. What should I get there? Was thinking meat.

Ratz....wrong thread

can you use the 50% sale on a well known dating site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 mins ago, Dave588 said:

I wouldnt get tires there. 

Any reason in particular?  

 

I used to think the same thing until I got my wife some michelins there recently.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

50% off ?     every once in a while we get a flyer in the mail 6 months for free.      

I've once again let my people down. Perfect timing, tomorrow is the day to atone for sins. I will start the day by fasting until I eat a bacon egg and cheese for breakfast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dave588 said:

Thats a better price than bjs

I cant see going to two stores .   2 minutes to shoprite.     another 5 for bj's.       chicken breasts usually 1.99lb    ground beef 1.99lb when on sale. tbone or porter house 5.99lb when on sale.

no need to go to bj for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 mins ago, Reed422 said:

BJ's Wholesale Club had a 50% off sale for membership so I made the big move to get a card today. What should I get there? Was thinking meat.

 

Go to the book aisle and see if you can get a copy of "Perpetuating Jewish Stereotypes: How to Check Every Box" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RiverRaider said:

 

Go to the book aisle and see if you can get a copy of "Perpetuating Jewish Stereotypes: How to Check Every Box" 

is it on sale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Reed422 said:

I've once again let my people down. Perfect timing, tomorrow is the day to atone for sins. I will start the day by fasting until I eat a bacon egg and cheese for breakfast.

on a bagel ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.