Reed422

Do You Enjoy BJs?

Rate this topic

123 posts in this topic

BJ's Wholesale Club had a 50% off sale for membership so I made the big move to get a card today. What should I get there? Was thinking meat.

Just now, Dave588 said:

Mine has milk for 2.49 gallon. Good prices on chicken and pork loin. A liquor section. I wouldnt get tires there. 

pork loin at shoprite this week   .99 cents lb average 6-8lbs

3 mins ago, Reed422 said:

BJ's Wholesale Club had a 50% off sale for membership so I made the big move to get a card today. What should I get there? Was thinking meat.

Ratz....wrong thread

can you use the 50% sale on a well known dating site?

4 mins ago, Dave588 said:

I wouldnt get tires there. 

Any reason in particular?  

I used to think the same thing until I got my wife some michelins there recently.  

6 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

50% off ?     every once in a while we get a flyer in the mail 6 months for free.      

I've once again let my people down. Perfect timing, tomorrow is the day to atone for sins. I will start the day by fasting until I eat a bacon egg and cheese for breakfast.

Just now, Dave588 said:

Thats a better price than bjs

I cant see going to two stores .   2 minutes to shoprite.     another 5 for bj's.       chicken breasts usually 1.99lb    ground beef 1.99lb when on sale. tbone or porter house 5.99lb when on sale.

no need to go to bj for me.

9 mins ago, Reed422 said:

Go to the book aisle and see if you can get a copy of "Perpetuating Jewish Stereotypes: How to Check Every Box" 

Just now, RiverRaider said:

Go to the book aisle and see if you can get a copy of "Perpetuating Jewish Stereotypes: How to Check Every Box" 

is it on sale?

1 min ago, Reed422 said:

I've once again let my people down. Perfect timing, tomorrow is the day to atone for sins. I will start the day by fasting until I eat a bacon egg and cheese for breakfast.

on a bagel ?