Apparently you can't be friends with people of other political parties

Rate this topic

coastalfreak

14 hours ago, saltydawg said:

It’s that simple for 98% of the people...it’s the extremist wackos that put party above all else that struggle with this. 

Very well said. 

"It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most
Not where you live, what you drive or the price tag on your clothes" -Zac Brown Band

"A leader is someone who keeps their head when everyone else is losing theirs." -Bryant Wright

Fact is and shown by the topic.

Liberals are narrow minded, tribal, and group think individuals. They are not diversity minded they claim to be. They peddle hate and division if you are not one of them.

Killing Ellen for sitting next to Bush. Online snowflake bullies. 

I don't ever see Twitter or any other media site blow up for Bush sitting next to a Liberal lesbian. 

Liberals have hammered a wedge into this country that won't ever be mended. 

Obama started it, and the media continues to hammer it deeper. 

I wish it wasn't like this but it is. 

Prove me wrong.

Just now, Nite_Bite_00 said:

Liberals are narrow minded, tribal, and group think individuals. They are not diversity minded they claim to be. They peddle hate and division if you are not one of them.

Killing Ellen for sitting next to Bush. Online snowflake bullies. 

^

It shows how unhinged the left/libs are.  If you don't agree 1000% with what they "feel". They will turn on you and eat their own. 

Kudos to Ellen and Bush II. 

I've got a couple guys I play poker with that are Democrats. We jab back and forth. When Christie was governor any comment they made included something about him being fat. So I would add black to any comments about Barry. They'd get all butt hurt. Call me racist.  Lol. They felt it was okay to be ignorant about a large person but can't touch ethnicity. That's some unhinged stuff. I'd laugh at them and ask them why it's okay to be prejudiced but not racist. Lol. Both are ignorant. 

2 of the guys are in the education field and always complaining about $$ ,time off, health benefits, etc. 

I would show them the #s compared to what teachers pay in NY and Pa and they would just brush it off and say it's different. Again.... unhinged. 

17 hours ago, fish'nmagician said:

I agree,

but we are moving beyond political disagreements.

the differences are becoming one of fundamental values and ethics.

And in your mind your fundamental values and ethics are superior. Righteous, even. There’s your problem. 

I’ve stopped, for the most part, talking politics with my friends and family(my sis and bro-in-law are huge Ds). It’s not worth the bull**** of potentially pissing someone(my sis and bil :laugh:)off at an event, gathering etc..

their views are theirs, mine are mine. We agree on many things, but not all. That’s how it should be. 

Got to agree with FnM as copied by Seadogg.  The divide is wider not because somebody votes D or R but because the values that drive these votes are so diametrically opposed.   I am a conservative both fiscally and socially.  I believe DC should be cut by 1/3 to 1/2 and the powers and functions cut should be given back to the states or the private sectors.  I also believe the people have become decadent wanting all "rights" but with no desire to be responsible for themselves.  Got to go.  Back to this as it is interesting.

7 mins ago, Knight771 said:

I believe DC should be cut by 1/3 to 1/2 and the powers and functions cut should be given back to the states or the private sectors.  I also believe the people have become decadent wanting all "rights" but with no desire to be responsible for themselves. 

+1