danflytr

Wishing S.O.L would remember my password

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

Title say it all, for the last couple of years even though I click the save button S.O.L doesn't save my password. Then I have to contact Tim and request the ability to change it. The problem with that is sometimes I need some of my posted content which is only on S.O.L("photo's"). The other day I was looking for a photo of me("the one you see now") for a Dating site. You see my Wife of 24 years passed on in February of this year and now I am almost over the emotional Trauma that hit me when this happened. Now I am thinking about finding another to fill the void that has been ripped from my heart. Deciding  to sign up with Dating websites and they ask for a profile picture :)

As others have said, sorry about your wife.

But, I presume you came hear for internet dating advice? Specifically, what kind of photo to use in your profile pic? At least, that's what I got out of your post.

I'm sorry to say that I'm a bit out of the loop on this. But, we have some very studly dudes on here.

Hey guys, can you help Dan out here??

4 mins ago, ByronPA said:

As others have said, sorry about your wife.

But, I presume you came hear for internet dating advice? Specifically, what kind of photo to use in your profile pic? At least, that's what I got out of your post.

I'm sorry to say that I'm a bit out of the loop on this. But, we have some very studly dudes on here.

Hey guys, can you help Dan out here??

you get that Tacoma yet? :dismay:

Sorry for your loss Dan. Make sure you allow cookies etc to be saved, otherwise your password ain't gon be saved. Just like Terri Mae's soul ...

10 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

Sorry for your loss Dan. Make sure you allow cookies etc to be saved, otherwise your password ain't gon be saved. Just like Terri Mae's soul ...

Up yours clown. At least i have a soul you filthy crumb bumb lush sob!