hamlet

Kanye... passing out Red Pills in Salt Lake City

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

In his "church service" yesterday in Utah...

"Abraham Lincoln was the Whig Party—that's the Republican Party that freed the slaves," he said, before telling the crowd he refused to oppose Trump simply because he was black. "[...] I ain’t never make a decision based only on my color. That’s a form of slavery — mental slavery. I ain’t drink from the white person fountain. ... I ain’t playing with them. All these mind controllers, the media, all of these mind controllers. I find that wherever Christ is where I’ve got my mind at. We find that the love of Christ is where I’ve got my mind back."

14 mins ago, The Dude said:

You know he's mentally ill, right? I wouldn't go about calling this some kind of win.

Projecting "wins" again Dude. Very 2016 of you. You know how that went. Can the hate ever be subdued for one minute? 

It's a post, not a new law. Can we agree that Kayne is as crazy as Carl Bernstien? 

1 min ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

Projecting "wins" again Dude. Very 2016 of you. You know how that went. Can the hate ever be subdued for one minute? 

It's a post, not a new law. Can we agree that Kayne is as crazy as Carl Bernstien? 

Hate? What are you talking about? Kanye is a total loon and it's embarrassing to think his thoughts on politics matter. 

Call him whatever you want, he'll be getting AA's to think for themselves and not blindly pull the L lever in 2020.  Wanna bet the amount of AA's voting for DJT in 2020 doubles from 2016??  Hispanic votes for DJT will be higher in 2020 as well. 

Or you can stay in your bubbles and assigned "categories" of people.   

1 min ago, nalu22 said:

Call him whatever you want, he'll be getting AA's to think for themselves and not blindly pull the L lever in 2020.  Wanna bet the amount of AA's voting for DJT in 2020 doubles from 2016??  Hispanic votes for DJT will be higher in 2020 as well. 

Or you can stay in your bubbles and assigned "categories" of people.   

I like how you categorized people and then whined about others categorizing people.

Race has nothing to do with Kanye's mental illness. 

2 mins ago, The Dude said:

I like how you categorized people and then whined about others categorizing people.

What was he diagnosed with? Never heard he had a mental illness before? 

1 min ago, The Dude said:

-

Yawn.

3 mins ago, Mokes said:

What was he diagnosed with? Never heard he had a mental illness before? 

He's bi-polar and was involuntarily hospitalized for a "psychiatric emergency" fairly recently.

Edited by The Dude

17 mins ago, The Dude said:

Hate? What are you talking about? Kanye is a total loon and it's embarrassing to think his thoughts on politics matter. 

so just say that^^^^^.

don't mention " wins".

do you get it?

everything with you is about trump. his name wasn't mentioned. you referenced it as a "win". Us vs Them mentality. 

Whatever Dude. 

Edited by Nite_Bite_00
mistake

2 mins ago, The Dude said:

He's bi-polar and was involuntarily hospitalized for a "psychiatric emergency" fairly recently.

Ok? So?