jkrock

Quotes from democrats

Rate this topic

1,884 posts in this topic

“And after we work to command victory in November, I need folks to realize that there’s no going back to brunch.

We have a whole new world to build. We cannot accept going back to the way things were, & that includes the Dem party. We must deliver transformative, material change.”

AOC

I think I'm prohibited from providing the link, due to strong language.  If you haven't seen and heard this woman's meltdown go to YouTube. Search for "Leftists LOSE Their Minds Over RGB".

Lib_Loses_Mind_over_RBG.png

"These are remarkable reporters from the NYTimes... It is not OK for you to accuse them with no facts of coordinating with the Democratic Party. Please stop doing that or this interview will end. Brian, stop attacking the press."

CNN’s Poppy Harlow((D-coordinating with the DNC)

“The new integration plans being offered are really just quota systems to assure a certain number of blacks, Chicanos, or whatever in each school. That, to me, is the most racist concept you can come up with.  What it says is, ‘In order for your child with curly black hair, brown eyes, and dark skin to be able to learn anything, he needs to sit next to my blond-haired, blue-eyed son.’ That’s racist!“

Joe Biden, arguing in favor of segregation