jkrock

Quotes from democrats

Rate this topic

1,721 posts in this topic

“I don’t like what I do professionally. I don’t think it’s worth my time. I don't think it's worth it to me because I don't think I mean enough, I don't think I matter enough, I don't think I can really change anything, so then what am I really doing?"

Chris Cuomo

On 4/7/2020 at 8:01 AM, Little said:

Would you be so kind as to take this out and create a thread, maybe ask for translation?  Maybe we drop the Kung Flu discussion for a bit and zero in on Joe Biden's laser like focus on the day's issues.

16 what.  Little with all his gaff's is the wackest wonker on the Planet.

His handlers, need to be Garrotted. To let this poor "Has Been" with in a thousands yards of a Camera and Recording devices.  

"I wasn't thinking of the Bill Of Rights when we did this."

NJ Governor Phil Murphy on the harsh and clearly unconstitutional measures he's taken against the people because of the virus.  Never let a crisis go to waste.

"Who the f--k do you think is working on the farms and feed lots, in the packing houses and processing plants at a time where we are struggling to feed ourselves? Who is in the kitchen? Who is picking, preparing, serving the food we eat and cleaning up afterwards?"

"Beto" O'Rourke's "thoughts" on President Trump's executive order to suspend immigration.

"In downstate New York the curve is on the descent," Cuomo said, adding that the future still remains uncertain.

If you fell for "flatten the curve" you should be ashamed as an American.  Gullible self-righteous nincom****in'poops.