Quotes from democrats

Rate this topic

jkrock

Post up your good ones here.

I'll start.  AFSCME union steward, Minnesota ahead of Trump's scheduled rally

Source is Newsweek

"We recognize that 'America First' is a racist lie. We have more in common with the workers in China, or Mexico, or Venezuela, or Iran than we do with a CEO in San Francisco, a trust fund kid in Manhattan or some piece of trash in the White House,. We see through his lies and we know what he serves. He spreads xenophobia and nationalism to divide the American working class against the world, and spreads racism and misogyny to divide the working class against itself. He is a symptom of a disease. The disease is not him, the disease is his ideology and the disease is the class that he serves."

Edited by jkrock

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

1 hour ago, Mike S123 said:

It would take stupid quotes form the whole Democratic party to even compete with Trumps. 

That would be a good thread to start.  I agree with your thumbs down of the quote from the union guy in MN, though  Sounds like something Lenin or Mao or Bernie Sanders would say

Edited by jkrock

“I’ve held an AR-15 in my hand, I wish I hadn’t.  It is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving and the bullet that is utilized, a .50 caliber, these kinds of bullets, need to be licensed and do not need to be on the streets.”

Sheila Jackson Lee, trying to play a living sane person but failing.

Sheila-Jackson-Lee-AR15s.jpg.8f3879f70f11a7045c3200191bde837f.jpg

I won't tolerate your intolerance, because I hate hate.

AOC proposing abolishing prisons.

Mass incarceration is our American reality. It is a system whose logic evolved from the same lineage as Jim Crow, American apartheid, & slavery. To end it, we have to change. That means we need to have a real conversation about decarceration & prison abolition in this country.

2 hours ago, hamlet said:

“I’ve held an AR-15 in my hand, I wish I hadn’t.  It is as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving and the bullet that is utilized, a .50 caliber, these kinds of bullets, need to be licensed and do not need to be on the streets.”

Sheila Jackson Lee, trying to play a living sane person but failing.

Sheila-Jackson-Lee-AR15s.jpg.8f3879f70f11a7045c3200191bde837f.jpg

I'm still looking for an AR in 50bmg.  Maybe I should contact her and find out where she got hers.

LOL

Ilhan Omar sharing her vast knowledge of the US tax system......or telling lies as I like to call it

More than 40% of working people aren’t even paid $15 an hour. Yet they pay more taxes than the wealthiest people in our country. It’s time the wealthy and corporations paid their fair share. #TaxTheRich