J

Deep State
JW Reveals Rosenstein Email to Mueller: ‘The Boss’ Doesn’t Know We’re Talking…

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

If anyone had questions as to Rod's bias, they should evaporate now. 

He too is dirty. 

His friendship with the media is too cozy to indicate anything otherwise. 

"The Boss"? He had an agenda of his own and of others outside his position. 

JW Reveals Rosenstein Email to Mueller: ‘The Boss’ Doesn’t Know We’re Talking…

By
 DW & BJ
 -

October 8, 2019

The more we hear about the goings on of what we’ve come to call the Deep State, I think it’s not an exaggeration to say that seldom has so much corruption been seen in one place. It’s almost as if  Washington, DC, is cursed with it on all 7 floors. There is no integrity, no honor, no truth, no sense of service to anyone, and they’re absorbed with personal self-interest, and certainly no sense of honesty. What seems mostly prevalant is deals behind closed doors with everyone from the MSM to perhaps the devil himself, not to mention continuously trying to enlarge and expand their power or status.

Rod Rosenstein, formerly the deputy attorney general, appears to be a key figure in enabling, at a minimum, the Deep State’s seditious attacks on President Trump. Some feel he is as dirty as Comey and the rest of the deep staters. Both of their signatures were on the FISA warrants. It’s not outside the realm of possibility that the CIA’s Brennan was the one behind a lot of the planning of this attempted coup, along with the help of Rosenstein, Comey, Crooked Hillary, and Obama.

This from Judicial Watch via Breitbart News:

More proof is in new documents uncovered by a Judicial Watch lawsuit. Specifically, we forced the release of 145 pages of Rosenstein’s communications that include a one-line email from Rosenstein to Mueller stating, “The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions.” They also include “off the record” emails with major media outlets around the date of Mueller’s appointment.

We filed a lawsuit to get these documents after the Department of Justice failed to respond to our September 21, 2018, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:19-cv-00481)).

We were seeking any and all e-mails, text messages, or other records of communication addressed to or received by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein between May 8, 2017, and May 22, 2017.

The time period referred to in this suit is critical. On May 9, 2017, Rosenstein wrote a memo to President Trump recommending that FBI Director James Comey be fired. That day, President Trump fired Comey. Just three days later, on May 12, Rosenstein sent an email assuring Robert Mueller that “The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions.” (It is not clear if the “boss” is then-AG Sessions or President Trump.)

In a May 16, 2017, email, sent the day before Mueller’s appointment, Rosenstein emailed former Bush administration Deputy Attorney General and current Kirkland & Ellis Partner Mark Filip stating, “I am with Mueller. He shares my views. Duty Calls. Sometimes the moment chooses us.”

The next day, May 17, Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

During the same period, between May 8 and May 17, Rosenstein met with then-acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other senior Justice Department FBI officials to discuss wearing a wire and invoking the 25th  Amendment to remove President Trump.

The documents also show that, again during the same time period, Rod Rosenstein was in direct communication with reporters from 60 MinutesThe New York Times, and The Washington Post. In an email exchange dated May 2017, Rosenstein communicated with New York Times reporter Rebecca Ruiz to provide background for this article about himself. Ruiz emailed Rosenstein a draft of the article, and he responded with off-the-record comments and clarifications.

• In an email exchange on May 17, 2017, the day of Mueller’s appointment, Rosenstein exchanged emails with 60 Minutes producer Katherine Davis in which he answered off-the-record questions about Mueller’s scope of authority and chain of command:

Rosenstein: “Off the record: This special counsel is a DOJ employee. His status is similar to a US Attorney.”

Davis: “Good call on Mueller. Although I obviously thought you’d be great at leading the investigation too.”

• On May 17, 2017, in an email exchange with Washington Post journalist Sari Horwitz with the subject line “Special Counsel,” Rosenstein and Horwitz exchanged:

Rosenstein said, “At some point, I owe you a long story. But this is not the right time for me to talk to anybody.”

Horwitz: “Now, I see why you couldn’t talk today! Obviously, we’re writing a big story about this Is there any chance I could talk to you on background about your decision?”

These astonishing emails further confirm the corruption behind Rosenstein’s appointment of Robert Mueller. They also show a shockingly cozy relationship between Mr. Rosenstein and anti-Trump media reporters.

On 1/18/2019 at 0:30 PM, The Dude said:

Pro Tip: Just say no when you see the words "Judicial Watch". 

On 12/15/2018 at 0:12 PM, The Dude said:

Judicial Watch. Lol.

Pro Tip: When you see Tom Fitton, just say no.

On 8/11/2018 at 5:43 PM, The Dude said:

What are you talking about? What I’m saying is true. I’m not trolling. Judicial Watch is basically propaganda. I know because I’ve seen their crap for years.

On 8/11/2018 at 9:46 AM, The Dude said:

Okay. You want to parse words.

Judicial Watch is an organization that pushes false and misleading information.

Better?

On 6/9/2018 at 0:46 PM, The Dude said:

The timeline has not been debunked. Just say no to fake news.

Pro Tip: If you see the words Judicial Watch, stop reading.

On 1/11/2017 at 9:38 PM, The Dude said:

Pro tip: When you see the words Judicial Watch, just stop reading. Move onto something else.

I think that when you tend to skim articles and judge them by the source you miss a lot of important information.... :idea:

11 mins ago, The Dude said:

About what? It’s another giant nothingburger like everything else from Judicial Watch.

You’re not looking at it with the required orange colored glasses. 

18 mins ago, braden said:

ground control to Major J.....

Ha Ha Ha......the corruption of Obama has tainted you.

Looks like the kind of normal conversations that occur between prosecutors. The boss doesn't know about our discussions. Emails to the press during the lead up. All of it quite normal.

Rosenstein discussed a plan with Mueller. Then recommends that Trump fire Comey. Then because Trump fired Comey, he gets to appoint Mueller. The investigation begins. Now they already realized that there was no evidence that Trump had colluded. No discussion bout that I noticed. The plan was to get n investigation started, and trick Trump into making a mistake so he could be charged with obstruction of justice. Two years later, Mueller realized that the White House was keen to the plan and ended the investigation. No evidence ever being produced.

You look silly for having been played by the media. Are you angry at them for having known all long and continuing to play you out like a fish ?

27 mins ago, J said:

I think that when you tend to skim articles and judge them by the source you miss a lot of important information.... :idea:

Such behavior is called prejudice, and bigotry.  You know, the stuff the left says they are free of.