FishinMortician

A Huge Conspiracy Theory Has Been Proven True

Rate this topic

142 posts in this topic

Judicial Watch sued the Justice Department for some emails that they refused to hand over via a FOIA request. One year later we see what Rod Rosenstein had written. A timeline is important to understand what was happening.

May 9, 2017

Rosenstein sends a memo to Trump in which he recommends to the president that he fire James Comey.

May 12, 2017

Rosenstein sends an email assuring Robert Mueller, “ The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions.”

May 16, 2017

Rosenstein sends an email to Mark Philip, a former Bush Administration Deputy Attorney General, stating, “I am with Mueller.  He shares my views. Duty calls. Sometimes the moment calls us.”

May 17, 2017

Rosenstein appoints Robert Mueller to investigate Russian Collusion.

May 17, 2017

Rosenstein sends email to Katherine Davis, a 60 Minutes reporter in which he discusses his appointing of Robert Mueller. Then on same day another email to Sari Horowitz, a Washington Post reporter, “ At some point, I owe you a long story. But this is not the right time for me to talk to anyone.” She writes back, “Now I see why you couldn’t talk today ! Obviously we are writing. big story about this. Is there any chance I could talk to you on background about your decision?”

During the period of May 8-17, 2017

Rosenstein meets with Andrew McAbe and discusses wearing a wire and having a discussion with the president. Also invoking the 25th amendment allowing for the removal of an incapacitated president.

So I think this kind of speaks for itself here. Deep State doing some of its best work. Rosenstein discussing matters with Mueller. Recommends Trump fire Comey. Appoints Mueller because Trump fired Comey. Offers to wear a wire and secretly tape record a conversation with the president. He suggests that he was trying to keep a low profile during this time period. The Justice Department stalled the release of these emails until just recently. 

So not only was this entire episode planned ahead of time by government insiders, it was relayed as to what was happening in real time to the press so that they could help orchestrate the events. Quite damning if you are not predisposed to pretending these kinds of things didn't happen. This is what we call evidence of a conspiracy, no longer in need of a theory. A smoking gun, and these are just the emails that they were willing to release. Surely there is much more to learn here about just what these people were willing to do to remove a duly elected president.

J...... you and several others here now have your vindication.

All of this occurred to a newly seated president. Four months into office and this is what they had waiting for him. A plan to manipulate him into a position where they could get a special prosecutor after him. He had not done a single thing to warrant any of this. A complete and total political stunt contrived and carried out by an intelligence agency that had been weaponized by Obama.

They must have figured that once they got Mueller up and going that eventually he could trip the president up and trick him into making a simple mistake. They knew there was no collusion from the very beginning, and so did the press.  They had been receiving real time updates as to what was happening.

So now we wait for the communists to come out from their crevices to deny all of this and make claims that none of it matters.

15 mins ago, J said:

If anyone had questions as to Rod's bias, they should evaporate now. 

He too is dirty. 

His friendship with the media is too cozy to indicate anything otherwise. 

"The Boss"? He had an agenda of his own and of others outside his position. 

This from Judicial Watch via Breitbart News:

More proof is in new documents uncovered by a Judicial Watch lawsuit. Specifically, we forced the release of 145 pages of Rosenstein’s communications that include a one-line email from Rosenstein to Mueller stating, “The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions.” They also include “off the record” emails with major media outlets around the date of Mueller’s appointment.

We filed a lawsuit to get these documents after the Department of Justice failed to respond to our September 21, 2018, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:19-cv-00481)).

We were seeking any and all e-mails, text messages, or other records of communication addressed to or received by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein between May 8, 2017, and May 22, 2017.

The time period referred to in this suit is critical. On May 9, 2017, Rosenstein wrote a memo to President Trump recommending that FBI Director James Comey be fired. That day, President Trump fired Comey. Just three days later, on May 12, Rosenstein sent an email assuring Robert Mueller that “The boss and his staff do not know about our discussions.” (It is not clear if the “boss” is then-AG Sessions or President Trump.)

In a May 16, 2017, email, sent the day before Mueller’s appointment, Rosenstein emailed former Bush administration Deputy Attorney General and current Kirkland & Ellis Partner Mark Filip stating, “I am with Mueller. He shares my views. Duty Calls. Sometimes the moment chooses us.”

The next day, May 17, Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

During the same period, between May 8 and May 17, Rosenstein met with then-acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe and other senior Justice Department FBI officials to discuss wearing a wire and invoking the 25th  Amendment to remove President Trump.

The documents also show that, again during the same time period, Rod Rosenstein was in direct communication with reporters from 60 MinutesThe New York Times, and The Washington Post. In an email exchange dated May 2017, Rosenstein communicated with New York Times reporter Rebecca Ruiz to provide background for this article about himself. Ruiz emailed Rosenstein a draft of the article, and he responded with off-the-record comments and clarifications.

• In an email exchange on May 17, 2017, the day of Mueller’s appointment, Rosenstein exchanged emails with 60 Minutes producer Katherine Davis in which he answered off-the-record questions about Mueller’s scope of authority and chain of command:

Rosenstein: “Off the record: This special counsel is a DOJ employee. His status is similar to a US Attorney.”

Davis: “Good call on Mueller. Although I obviously thought you’d be great at leading the investigation too.”

• On May 17, 2017, in an email exchange with Washington Post journalist Sari Horwitz with the subject line “Special Counsel,” Rosenstein and Horwitz exchanged:

Rosenstein said, “At some point, I owe you a long story. But this is not the right time for me to talk to anybody.”

Horwitz: “Now, I see why you couldn’t talk today! Obviously, we’re writing a big story about this Is there any chance I could talk to you on background about your decision?”

These astonishing emails further confirm the corruption behind Rosenstein’s appointment of Robert Mueller. They also show a shockingly cozy relationship between Mr. Rosenstein and anti-Trump media reporters.

Edited by J

Yeah, I know. I m excited, too. 

Proof positive that the entire Russian Collusion Investigation was plotted, planned out, and carried out by the Deep State against a newly elected president. The FBI had been weaponized against him, and actively tried to remove him from office. Trump should bust them into a thousand pieces. Ensure that they are never again get weaponized by someone as corrupt as Obama.

This president has had to fight every day since he took office, just to stay in office. No president has ever had to face the treatment he has gotten from the opposition party, the press, his own party's people, or the government itself. Yet he stands tall and keeps getting good things done for all of us. Time to drain the swamp.

Tom Fitton rocks. Only a matter of time. Justice is coming. Deep State is real, has been for a while now. The big fish is in deep, and all that were conspiring should be charged with treason. 

If only Hillary won, nobody would know what pieces of partisan chit our gov't is made of. 

DC is a swamp and not just the politicians. Sad but true. We all live under there rules.

FBI CIA DOJ - What a disgrace!

Watch out Barry.

7 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

If only Hillary won, nobody would know what pieces of partisan chit our gov't is made of.

Really, we wouldn’t have? 

The fake news media knew from day one that the entire thing was orchestrated strictly for political purposes. They were in on it. They were getting inside information in real time as the plot unfolded. They joined right in and did their very best to help out. Three years worth of lies were knowingly and purposefully broadcast as truths. The enthusiasm they demonstrated throughout is very telling of how they view their role in our society.

Trump is good. He has stood up very well. The folks that have been burned by this are the leftists. The media outright lied to them and lead them by their noses right through the hog pen on this one. They promised them that there was lots of evidence that Trump has committed illegal acts, when in fact he had not. The frenzy was such that even after Herr Mueller told them he had failed to trick Trump into an obstruction charge, they still believe that Trump colluded. A total fabrication carried out against a segment of our society. They have been completely duped and mislead and their emotions were stripped raw in the process. It was all made up and they were used throughout.

Fake news......it is whats for dinner in every liberal household. The biggest scandal in our nations history and they were completely taken in by it. Made fools of by a large conglomerate news media that knew that they would. It is a great time to be one of the good guys. The other team spends their time believing lies and getting duped. Maybe they enjoy eating crow and wiping egg from their faces, because they sure are hot on the latest scheme. 

If the media and government officials lied and conducted the entire collusion affair, why on God’s green earth would you ever fall for the next one they served up ?

Tell us oh great and wise commies......what did Rosenstein mean when he sent the email to Herr Mueller mere days before appointing him to head up the investigation, that the boss doesn't know about our discussions ? An honest answer begins with- he wanted to assure Mueller that their plans had not been discovered and it was safe to proceed. Pretty obvious stuff here.

8 mins ago, Markushook said:

Really, we wouldn’t have? 

We would have known but nothing would have been done about it... 

Places like Dearborn Michigan would be much more commonplace at this point and we'd be headed to hell in a handbasket. 

Edited by J

40 mins ago, FishinMortician said:

Yeah, I know. I m excited, too. 

Proof positive that the entire Russian Collusion Investigation was plotted, planned out, and carried out by the Deep State against a newly elected president. The FBI had been weaponized against him, and actively tried to remove him from office. Trump should bust them into a thousand pieces. Ensure that they are never again get weaponized by someone as corrupt as Obama.

This president has had to fight every day since he took office, just to stay in office. No president has ever had to face the treatment he has gotten from the opposition party, the press, his own party's people, or the government itself. Yet he stands tall and keeps getting good things done for all of us. Time to drain the swamp.

I hate to be the one to break it to you but these emails mean nothing. "Sharing views" can mean many many things. You are really taking this Judicial Watch stuff as gospel? They have a really bad track record with reality. Funny stories though. 

Edited by MudMinnow

59 mins ago, J said:

They should give him a chance at a 3rd term to make up for this one LOL..... 

-

A troll twat saying that would have Leftist heads exploding all over again, it would be fun to watch, again.