fish'nmagician

Sure Kurds will be massacred.

Rate this topic

83 posts in this topic

But the press isn’t talking about the Ukraine shakedown as much. 

3D chessplayer winning!!!

in my great and unmatched wisdom I think Republicans should stop defending this clown. 

Will they?

Until something new happens or is discovered, they've beat the Ukrainian thing to death in the news.  Turkey has every right in the world to defend their borders.  Thread title is a little disingenuous.

Edited by MikeM58

1 hour ago, fish'nmagician said:

But the press isn’t talking about the Ukraine shakedown as much. 

3D chessplayer winning!!!

in my great and unmatched wisdom I think Republicans should stop defending this clown. 

Will they?

you want the troops home or do you want endless wars?

I'm not hysterical but if I should be I'd like to know.

I know there media is going crazy and the result is this thread.

It's likely the media or the low info voters don't care about the Kurds, one bit.

Hey, the war machine will lose all those sales.......

That is why the outcry is bipartisan, same as why the truth of the Ukraine thing isn't being spoken about and being buried as much as possible by all sides.

It’s amazing the mass shootings seem to stop when you Dems have Trump dead to rights.

Now that the Ukraine thing blew up in your faces, I guess it time to be extra vigilant at malls and movie theatres again.  I don’t think this Kurd thing has the gravitas to hold the unhinged liberals attention.

5 mins ago, Steve in Mass said:

same as why the truth of the Ukraine thing isn't being spoken about and being buried as much as possible by all sides.

By truth of the Ukraine thing are you referring to a theory pushed by that whack job you are obsessed with?

1 min ago, fish'nmagician said:

By truth of the Ukraine thing are you referring to a theory pushed by that whack job you are obsessed with?

you do know the Ukraine thing is an extension of the Russian hoax,  asking to investigate the 2016 Democrat election interference is perfectly legal. Maybe with the Kurds you and your kids can get a rifle or two and go defend freedom. Knewbee is itching to go, he can be your platoon commander.