FrankStar

People who crave the end of the world

Rate this topic

115 posts in this topic

Why?

Do you see the current USA President as hastening the end of the world, and thus furthering your agenda?

Do you hate this world so much that you want to see it die?

Do you hate the USA so much that you want to see it fall?

I await intelligent responses to these questions, not insults. 

1 min ago, FrankStar said:

Why?

Do you see the current USA President as hastening the end of the world, and thus furthering your agenda?   NO

Do you hate this world so much that you want to see it die?   NO

Do you hate the USA so much that you want to see it fall?   NO

NO

Straight across the board no's, I do believe Christ died on the cross for our sins and rose after the 3rd day.

With regards to the USA question, personally I've only heard devout Leftists hoping for a recession to block a 2nd DJT term.

Well, we've been told we are near zero hour.  Some in congress say 12 years, northern Europeans say its a couple of months, and Trump doesn't want to hear about climate change.  So we have that.

Not that I’m looking forward to it but I don’t see how it can be avoided especially with the selection of United States hating candidates the Democrats are offering up for President.  It’s not so much that I’m afraid of Trump losing re-election, but I have only one steadfast unbreakable rule in my life, “Never under estimate the stupidity of the masses!” and always worry about it happening as it did some 7 years ago.  I guarantee one thing however, I think the world would be a heck of a lot better if some 2/3rds of the worlds population suddenly didn’t exist anymore.

Who is this directed towards?  Granted, I don't read every thread in here, but I still don't recall seeing anyone hoping for the end times...(?)

Just now, EBHarvey said:

Who is this directed towards?  Granted, I don't read every thread in here, but I still don't recall seeing anyone hoping for the end times...(?)

It's a general question.  There are some here who have touted this, but calling out names would make it a personal call-out thread - which is against the rules. 

I'm surprised an Admin doesn't recognize that.

40 mins ago, FrankStar said:

Why?

Do you see the current USA President as hastening the end of the world, and thus furthering your agenda?

Do you hate this world so much that you want to see it die?

Do you hate the USA so much that you want to see it fall?

End of the world you say?

You have some inside info for us here Nostradamus? 

Just now, FrankStar said:

It's a general question.  There are some here who have touted this, but calling out names would make it a personal call-out thread - which is against the rules. 

I'm surprised an Admin doesn't recognize that.

And it sucks when you are forced to call out your own peeps.    :D

6 years ago (or thereabouts) there was a LOT of talk on SOL about the need to have a violent overthrow of our democratically elected government.

it was always a head scratcher to me.

you want to overthrow..... the government....... that we elect.

and a segment of SOL defended it as a great idea and something that might need to be done if Government didn't start looking after "the people's interests"

this group is largely the same group that supports trump......

and that makes a lot of sense to me.

the problem was the government looked after ALL Americans interests and didn't prioritize the way the MAGA crowd wants.....