Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BillyBallGame

WTB Rotary Vise

13 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, xp800 said:

I have a dyna king barracuda if your interested?

Yes,  it may be out of my price range. Not looking to spend more than 250. Will update original posting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 mins ago, BillyBallGame said:

Yes,  it may be out of my price range. Not looking to spend more than 250. Will update original posting 

I’ll get you some pics tonight..$250 is what I’m asking for it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xp800 said:

$250 it’s a great vice that will last a lifetime. 

7B6EC34B-AE52-4D86-83A9-62BA47E34440.jpeg

30CC359E-8064-4B4B-8ACC-336A769C85BC.jpeg

3C54F35D-9E59-4789-BAFD-F9103C699FF5.jpeg

Thanks. It’s true rotary, correct? Do you know how old it is? What model of Barracuda? Junior? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BillyBallGame said:

Thanks. It’s true rotary, correct? Do you know how old it is? What model of Barracuda? Junior? 

Yes it’s a rotary vise.. I bought it used so I don’t know how old it is. I was told it was a barracuda when I bought it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, xp800 said:

Yes it’s a rotary vise.. I bought it used so I don’t know how old it is. I was told it was a barracuda when I bought it. 

Everything still in good working order? Looks like an older Jr. I could do $210

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, xp800 said:

 

Yes everything works perfect.. need to get $250 for it.. I don’t believe it’s the junior version. The vice is larger than the regal I’m currently using.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 mins ago, xp800 said:

Yes everything works perfect.. need to get $250 for it.. I don’t believe it’s the junior version. The vice is larger than the regal I’m currently using.

Okay, I can do that. Deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.