The Riddler

135,068 Posts

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Who the hell has the time to do that much posting?  He must be in withdrawal right now. 

 

 

25FD3062-8BF6-41EB-92F4-867F2B72A703.jpeg

Edited by The Riddler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Reed422 said:

over rated

He will be fishing his jetty Tuesday night before the blow...we should crash it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, Shaky86 said:

The real question here is why are you creeping on his profile :squid:

 

And what are these 39 days he won?

He grows on you. Like a wart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Riddler said:

Who the hell has the time to do that much posting?  He must be in withdrawal right now. 

 

 

25FD3062-8BF6-41EB-92F4-867F2B72A703.jpeg

that ugly sob died of the HIV a few weeks ago. RIP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's definitely a SOL stalker and addict....I've a member here since 2004 and haven't even cracked the 15,000 post barrier yet.  :shrug: 

Edited by GeoffT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 mins ago, Shaky86 said:

You didn't answer either of my questions 

I reserve the right to not answer your gay question. RFK will answer it. He likes that ****.,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Riddler said:

I reserve the right to not answer your gay question. RFK will answer it. He likes that ****.,

You're stalking another man's profile and and obsessing over his post and you're calling my questions gay, maybe they were, I'm going to assume you're more of an authority of gay than myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shaky86 said:

You're stalking another man's profile and and obsessing over his post and you're calling my questions gay, maybe they were, I'm going to assume you're more of an authority of gay than myself. 

The man crush for Dingus is strong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.